Tons Of Stuff!! G1 Armada Rid Energon Bw Cr2000 Hoc Scf Etc!! Look!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by unpunk, Mar 19, 2005.

1. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

I'll be Ebaying whatever doesn't sell here. Please look and feel free to offer a price on something if you think I'm asking too much. I might not agree with you on it but it wouldn't hurt. Just be reasonable, please. THANKS!!<br>
    ---RID---<br>
    Megatron- MIB, opened once, very very nice. box is a bit dusty. $15<br>
    Beast 3 pack- MIB opened. still mint I barely touched them. $10<br>
    Sideways & Axer + Road Rocket- all three are mint figures, box has been opened, no card for road rocket, but I do have the instructions. $25<br>
    Yellow Landfill set- MIB opened. I only displayed them in vehicle form. very nice and HTF. $15<br>

Ruination- All five members, are on the cards with the blisters, but they have been opened. I never really played with them, I just formed the gestalt once and put them back. Minty & complete. $20<br>
    **Car Robots**<br>
    Super Speedbreaker MIB opened, never transformed. $10 <br>
    All 3 of the original Car Bros. Opened but tstill in their bubbles, on the card. minty only transformed one or two times. $25<br>
    Black Battle Convoy (RID Scourge) MIB opened, displayed only in Robot mode. Nice rare piece. $40<br>
    Baldigus/Vuldigus/Bruticus BOX SET!! Pretty hard to find these and I hate to part with it, but oh well. It has been opened, but only displayed in vehicle form. Minty and complete. $40<br>
    BRAVE MAXIMUS!! Opened, never played with. Displayed as Robot for a few days, then put back in the box. Totally mint, complete, box has some minor shelf wear. This thing is huge!! Japanese takara release. $165 shipped in the US. <br>
    +++BWII Japan+++<br>
    Dirge (blue flip jet) MIB, opened. Minty, complete. $10<br>
    Thrust (yellow flip jet) MIB, opened. Minty, complete. $10<br>

***G1***
    Brawn, Windcharger, Bumblebee, & Cliffjumper Keychains. All 4 are MOC. $10 set<br>
    Megatron Bootleg figure- moc, opened and stickers applied. This is a cool bootleg of the O.G. Megatron. This has no dicast however. It is all plastic. A cheaper alternative if you don't wanna spend a lot. $10<br>
    Tracks- 100% original with box. 100% Complete with instruction sheet, very tight joints, nice stickers, C 8.5+. Box looks really nice, very little wear. The reissue boxes are just not the same as these cool old school boxes, IMO :) $65 <br>
    Sideswipe- 100% original with box. 100% Complete with instruction sheet, very tight joints, nice stickers, C 8.5+. $65 <br>
    Hound-100% original with box. 100% Complete, very tight joints, good stickers, C 7.5. Box looks the best out of the 3 originals. Missing one missile, and some chrome wear on the weapons. Original Hounds are hard to find this complete.$65 <br>
    Thrust- box only, pretty beat up, has techs and points c3-4 $3 <br>
    Rumble- tech card C-9 $2<br>
    Searchlight- cardback w/techs and points C-7.5 $2<br>
    Nosecone- cardback w/techs and points C-7.5 $2<br>
    Bumblebee- cardback w/ no techs and no points C-7.5 $1<br>
    Runabout- cardback w/techs and points C-7.5 $2<br>
    Inferno- Box cardback w/techs and points, readable C-5 $1<br>
    Ravage-tech card C-9 $3<br>
    Laserbeak-tech card C-8 slight crease $3<br>
    Frenzy #1- tech card C-8.5 light creases $3<br>
    Skywarp #1- tech card C-9 $3<br>
    Frenzy #2- tech card C-9 $3<br>
    Skywarp #2- tech card C-9.5 $3<br>
    {{{ETC}}}<br>
    MOTU Gold Armor He-man MIB not opened, comes with a video of the original series "Dragon Invasion" Box is a little worn, figure is mint $4<br>
    MOTU Mer-MAN repaint. MOC not opened C-9.5 card. $4 <br>
    Reissue original Skeletor- MIP, Never opened. Boxes are in minty shape. You need this one!! :)  $15 <br>
    Gijoe- Pump shotgun goes to a dreadnock, but I don't know who... you might know. Minty, a little dirty, no chew marks.$1 <br>
    WWE Raw 10th anniversary DVD sealed. $5 <br>
    TAKARA SCF and HOC- ok here we go, first the Takara stuff:<br> Optimus, Megs, Starscream Ultra Magnus, PM Optimus, Minerva, Optimus truck mode, Rodimus Prime, Grimlock (missing hose), Galvatron, Chromedome, Sixshot, Raiden, Ironhide, Bumblebee & spike, Soundwave, Arcee & daniel, Thundercracker, Ratchet, Ramjet, Grand maximus, Omega Supreme, Devastator, Overlord, Ginrai, Metalhawk, Hose head(?), & Metroplex.(all are the color versions) HOC- Skywarp, Dirge, Cyclonus, Fire guts PM Optimus w/Apex armor.$120<br>

I would like to sell the PVC's as a lot, so please don't ask me to break them up into seperate sales.The only ones without individual boxes are Prime, Megs, Skywarp, and Dirge. The rest all come with the little boxes and the bigger case that holds them. (3 cases total) Make an offer on these. I'll see how it turns out. I don't do the PM thing so just email me at [email protected] and just put Transformers in the title or something so I know not to delete it. THANKS!!!! I really need to get rid of this stuf, so please, consider making an offer if you think something is wildly overpriced. I'm losing $$$ on most of it anyway, I just don't have room for it all anymore. I might consider some trades, I'm looking for a G1 Omega Supreme, Mint complete w/ all stickers, as well as a mint working Shockwave. Nothing Broken please, I only like to collect things in nice condition. All of the items I'm selling are in great shape. Check my ebay feedback rating under jawbreaker75 for references. Email me with any questions. Buyer will pay for shipping. THANKS AGAIN!!!!

2. GavynN.X.

GavynN.X. I want AM thundercracker

News Credits:
    what's the condition of sideswipe's box?

3. battlestarbase

battlestarbase aka: victor von deuchebag

promo poster

i want that armada promo poster for 10.00 p.m.me your info--battlestarbase

4. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    if that Bumblebee- cardback w/ no techs and no points C-7.5 $1
    that is the robot right? let me know thanks Jim

5. battlestarbase

want

i tried p.m ing you. didn't work. please contact me . i want that promo poster for 10.00.---battlestarbase

6. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

answers to questions

Please send ALL Inquiries to my email address [email protected] I don't have a PM or IM name. Answers:<br>
    1.Sideswipes box is in about C-7-7.5 shape. Pretty good, not too bad.<br>
    2.The bumblebee cardback doesn't come with the figure. The listing says cardback, no figure, no tech specs, no points. Just like it says. Part of the cardback.<br>
    3.Just email me about the poster please. [email protected] put Transformers 2005 in the subject box (or something about Transformers) so I know what it is regarding (and so I don't delete it). THANKS!!!

7. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

bumped

bumped :) 

8. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

bumped again I'll be adding more tonight. A lot of DW comics and some marvel comics. Check back here if you are looking for any books...

9. 10incher

10incher Well-Known Member

How much to ship Thrust's box to Winnipeg manitoba Canada?

10. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Meep

News Credits:
    How much to ship "Yellow Landfill set- MIB opened. I only displayed them in vehicle form. very nice and HTF. $15" to 64075 (Oak Grove, MO, USA)? This is all four bots complete with accessories & instructions, yes?

11. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Shipping answers

$4.50 for thrust(in a box)
    $7.50 for landfill. I'll have to use a rather large box for the set because of it's odd size(very long)
    I still have to put up TF g1 comics. I have some marvel, and almost everything from the DW run. I'm selling them in sets however, and not breaking them up.(6 comics in one set, you will see)

12. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Comics added

G1 Marvel-$5 each- #60, 61, 62, 63, 69.<br>
    DW series (D=Decepticon cover, A=Autobot cover)<br>
    1st set-$30/set # 0 promo copy, Holofoil #1, 2D, 3A, 4A, 5A, 6A<br>
    DW War Within 1st series $20/set 1-6<br>
    DW War within Dark Ages $20/set 1-6<br>
    DW War Within Age of wrath #1 $1<br>
    DW G1 War & Peace $25/set 1D, 2D, 3-6A<br>
    DW Micromasters miniseries #1-3 $4.50/set(missing #4)<br>
    DW Summer special #1 with G1, RID & BW. $2<br>
    DW ARMADA/ENERGON $1.25 each 1,2, 4,5,6,7-25, & 27<br>
    GI Joe vs TF image books 1-6 $20/set<br>
    GI Joe Relaunch- DDP $1.50 each-1+2, 3-26 <br>
    I would prefer to keep these in the sets and not break them up, particularly the full set runs. I'm losing $ on all of them so if it says $1.50 next to a lot of books, take that times the amount of books. The buyer will have to pay for any S/H charges. THANKS!!!

13. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Bumped + Wanted list: things I will trade for

Bumped again. <br>
    Hey y'all, I'm also looking for an alternators Tracks, as well as the new Universe G1 spychangers. I'll trade $15 worth of stuff for the spychangers, ($3 more than retail for the set) and if anyone has a Tracks, LMK what you want for it. In addition to these I'm also looking for:<br>
    G1 Omega Supreme, G1 Shockwave. Loose on both but complete and near mint on both. If some of this stuff seems high that I'm selling, make an offer. I really need to get rid of this stuff, as I don't have room for it anymore. Next week it's going to Ebay. Thanks

14. unafraid

unafraid Banned

Ebay:
    I have 3 of the 4 new Universe Spychangers (loose) : Prime, Ironhide, Prowl. I also have Magnus but I kinda ruined it in a bad kitbash attempt. PM me if you're interested. I'm interested in Dreadwind/Smokejumper.

15. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    I'll buy the shockwave. U don't have a PM? LMK what you want and I'll send.

16. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Bumped Again...

Hey, I lowered the prices on some of the stuff I have and added a couple of things, for instance a Brave Maximus MIB. Also check out the comic books, to see if there any TF series that you might be looking for. I have almost all of the DW stuff. Please make an offer on something if you think the price is too high, I really need the $$$ but please be reasonable. Just for the record, I'm not selling a G1 Shockwave, or Omega Supreme. These are figures I'm looking for. Email me with any qusetions to [email protected] and put TFW2005 in the title so I know what it is regarding. :)  I don't have a PM address. THANKS!!

17. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Bumped

Bumped

18. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Bumped

Bumped

19. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Stuff that's left...

Ok, here is what's left:<br>
    ++RID++
    Beast 3 pack- MIB opened. still mint I barely touched them. $10<br>
    Sideways & Axer + Road Rocket- Laser Cycles: all three are mint figures, box has been opened, no card for road rocket, but I do have the instructions. $25<br>
    Ruination- All five members, are on the cards with the blisters, but they have been opened. I never really played with them, I just formed the gestalt once and put them back. Minty & complete. $20<br>
    RID ULTRA MAGNUS- MIB, Opened but brand new, very nice.$20<br>

**Car Robots**<br>
    Super Speedbreaker MIB opened, never transformed. $10 <br>
    All 3 of the original Car Bros. Opened but tstill in their bubbles, on the card. minty only transformed one or two times. $25<br>
    Black Battle Convoy (RID Scourge) MIB opened, displayed only in Robot mode. Nice rare piece. $40<br>
    Baldigus/Vuldigus/Bruticus BOX SET!! Pretty hard to find these and I hate to part with it, but oh well. It has been opened, but only displayed in vehicle form. Minty and complete. $40<br>
    BRAVE MAXIMUS!! Opened, never played with. Displayed as Robot for a few days, then put back in the box. Totally mint, complete, box has some minor shelf wear. This thing is huge!! Japanese takara release. $165 shipped in the US. <br>
    TF2000 CR FIRE CONVOY- Man I really hate to part with this, it's my favorite Prime next to G1 OP. EXTREMELY Poseable, and totally complete. I displayed him in full armor robot mode for a couple of months, and then he went back in the box. This is the large box version, not the window box. $45<br>
    Indy heat-Flip car, purple and white. MIB but opened, transformed twice, if that. Complete. $10<br>
    Wrecker Hook- Green flip truck, same as Indy heat, opened but MIB complete. $10<br>
    +++BWII Japan+++<br>
    Dirge (blue flip jet) MIB, opened. Minty, complete. $10<br>
    Thrust (yellow flip jet) MIB, opened. Minty, complete. $10<br>
    ***G1***<br>
    KUP- Mint, loose, Complete. Some slight yellowing on the chest area, but still very solid, tight joints, really nice stickers. Comes with the rifle. $30<br>
    WHEELIE-I know, no one likes wheelie, but give him a chance. Tight joints, the autobot symbol is a little worn, but not too bad. I'll throw him in for free if someone buys KUP, otherwise $2<br>
    Brawn, Windcharger, Bumblebee, & Cliffjumper Keychains. All 4 are MOC. $10 set<br>
    Thrust- box only, pretty beat up, has techs and points c3-4 $3<br>
    Rumble- tech card C-9 $2<br>
    Searchlight- cardback w/techs and points C-7.5 $2<br>
    Nosecone- cardback w/techs and points C-7.5 $2<br>
    Bumblebee- cardback w/ no techs and no points C-7.5 $1<br>
    Runabout- cardback w/techs and points C-7.5 $2<br>
    Inferno- Box cardback w/techs and points, readable C-5 $1<br>
    Ravage-tech card C-9 $3<br>
    Laserbeak-tech card C-8 slight crease $3<br>
    Frenzy #1- tech card C-8.5 light creases $3<br>
    Skywarp #1- tech card C-9 $3<br>
    Frenzy #2- tech card C-9 $3<br>
    Skywarp #2- tech card C-9.5 $3<br>
    ==Robotmasters==<br>
    RIJIE- Blue and white indy flip car, G1 Mirage homage. MIB, opened complete. Never transformed. $12<br>
    R-BLADE G1 Skyfire Homage in a G2 cyberjet form. REALLY COOL!! MIB complete, opened. Never Transformed.$12<br>
    {{{ETC}}}<br>
    MOTU Gold Armor He-man MIB not opened, comes with a video of the original series "Dragon Invasion" Box is a little worn, figure is mint $4<br>
    MOTU Mer-MAN repaint. MOC not opened C-9.5 card. $4<br>
    Reissue original Skeletor- MIP, Never opened. Boxes are in minty shape. You need this one!! $15 <br>
    Gijoe- Pump shotgun goes to a dreadnock, but I don't know who... you might know. Minty, a little dirty, no chew marks.$1 <br>
    TAKARA SCF and HOC- ok here we go, first the Takara stuff:
    Optimus, Megs, Starscream Ultra Magnus, PM Optimus, Minerva, Optimus truck mode, Rodimus Prime, Grimlock (missing hose), Galvatron, Chromedome, Sixshot, Raiden, Ironhide, Bumblebee & spike, Soundwave, Arcee & daniel, Thundercracker, Ratchet, Ramjet, Grand maximus, Omega Supreme, Devastator, Overlord, Ginrai, Metalhawk, Hose head(?), & Metroplex.(all are the color versions) HOC- Skywarp, Dirge, Cyclonus, Fire guts PM Optimus w/Apex armor.$120<br>
    G1 Marvel-$5 each- #60, 61, 62, 63, 69.<br>
    DW series (D=Decepticon cover, A=Autobot cover)<br>
    1st set-$30/set # 0 promo copy, Holofoil #1, 2D, 3A, 4A, 5A, 6A<br>
    DW War Within 1st series $20/set 1-6<br>
    DW War within Dark Ages $20/set 1-6<br>
    DW War Within Age of wrath #1 $1<br>
    DW G1 War & Peace $25/set 1D, 2D, 3-6A<br>
    DW Micromasters miniseries #1-3 $4.50/set(missing #4)<br>
    DW Summer special #1 with G1, RID & BW. $2<br>
    DW ARMADA/ENERGON $1.25 each 1,2, 4,5,6,7-25, & 27<br>
    GI Joe vs TF image books 1-6 $20/set<br>
    GI Joe Relaunch- DDP $1.50 each-1+2, 3-26 <br>
    I would prefer to keep these in the sets and not break them up, particularly the full set runs. I'm losing $ on all of them so if it says $1.50 next to a lot of books, take that times the amount of books. The buyer will have to pay for any S/H charges. <br>
    I also just found a G1 DW poster that my friend gave me from the comic shop. This was a promo poster for the G1 ongoing/War & Peace books, and it has Megatron badly beaten on the front in a set of crosshairs. The quote says "it's over Prime" and introduces the new G1 book. It is pretty big, about 2'x3'. It's folded, but it could be flattened in a dry mount press. A really cool and rare G1 item. Very mint. $20<br>
    I'm also looking for a G1 Shockwave loose, mint, complete, as well as a G1 Omega Supreme, loose, mint, complete. I don't have the shockwave or Omega for sale, but quite a few people have emailed me about buying them. Just to clarify things. Send all inquiries to [email protected] I don't have a PM or IM set-up. THANKS and make an offer on anything you see, I have to get rid of this stuff ASAP!!!

20. battlestarbase

brave max

if you still got that brave max i want it, also that dw poster for 20.00 p.m. me---battlestarbase