Today I received my 3 free Deluxe figures. Did you get yours yet?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Viewfinder, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viewfinder

Viewfinder Telecommunications

Today I received a package that contained the 3 free Deluxe ROTF figures which were part of the recent Double Your Action Giveaway promotion that Hasbro was running.

The box was just a plain brown box without any markings on it. The label didn't even mention Hasbro. It came from a place called Finishing House, Inc. which is located in Atlanta, GA. The box and the packaging of the figures were a little crushed, but I don't blame the company who sent them for that.

Ok now on to the figures.

I received the following...

Stalker Scorponok
    Deep Desert Brawl
    Interrogator Barricade

Out of the 3 figures I already owned one which was the Interrogator Barricade, so I guess 2 outta 3 ain't bad considering they were FREE!

I would have rather have had others like Swerve and Dead End, but beggars can't be choosers. I really can't complain because I did get 2 new figures that I didn't already have, and I could always trade the Barricade.

I'm just happy I didn't get stuck with Wheelie...LOL!

I'm curious to see if anyone else has received their package yet. Please feel free to post what you've received here in this thread so that we can all find out exactly which figures they've been shipping out.

The promotion ends on July 31st and all redemption forms must be sent in by August 16th so I guess there is still time to take advange of this deal.

2. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
  3. Viewfinder

Viewfinder Telecommunications

Thanks I will post mine there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.