TLK taking inspiration from R.I.D

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Mirage00, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Mirage00

Mirage00 Master of Hiding

We obviously know that the live action movies take inspiration and element's from the surrounding curent lore, such as Tf4 basing the film around concepts in Tf prime where the bots are in a rocky plain area (nevada) and that is vastly similar to the utah landscape in tf4 where the autobots reunite, then lockdown being from animated, etc. Is transformers TLK taking ques from the underwater ship in R.I.D that serves as a decepticon base. Could this be similar to the so called "prison" that is for decepticons? Sounds in a way similar to the show where the autobots capture the cons in stasis pods. What do yall think? Is there some sort of connection here? Maybe the underwater cybertronian thing that bee and prime are fighting on is the same ship or similar to the one in rid dececpticon island?

2. Matt-o-matic

Matt-o-matic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With that little repair bay that comes with him, Sqweeks definitely seems like a movieverse Fixit. He even has the big guns and red eyes when he goes into fight mode.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mirage00

Mirage00 Master of Hiding

I agree, deffinently a movie verse fix it.