TJ Miller...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by payton22molen, May 31, 2014.

1. payton22molen

payton22molen Well-Known Member

Anyone else kind of disappointed that TJ Miller's character seems to have a bigger presence than we thought he would? Previously we only saw him very briefly in the background on the farm. Now we get to see more of his character and we see him in a blue car with what looks like Chinese writing on it. It appears to be the same car Tessa, cade, shane and Stanley tucci were in because you can see the car going in reverse. I guess that shot takes place right after the ship is falling on optimus and bee because in that shot you see a blue car backing away. Bay said he would tone down the humor and TJ Miller's character looks to be nothing more than a comic relief... a comic relief that accompanies the crew all the way to hong kong. I thought he would just appear on the farm in the beginning of the film. I wasn't aware he was coming along for the ride.
    Now I've never seen TJ in any films so its not like I hate him. I just really do not want another Leo.

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was hoping that he would be dropped also. My original hope was that he was a thruway character who appeared for the opening scene and would report Optimus to the humans then disappear from the movie. He and Joshua seem to turn into the comic relief for the car chase scenes. The second they enter a car their entire character seems to change resulting in lines of 'Oh My God' or whatever - similar to the annoying roommate character in ROTF.

3. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    TJ was in the rally car in the TV spot. The editing just made it seem like he was in the blue vehicle. I'm pretty darn sure he will only be in the Texas scenes.

4. Decepticons

Decepticons B∆K. Bug-a-Boo Ghost.

News Credits:
    Isn't Lucas only in the Texas scenes and left behind afterwards? I'm pretty sure he was in the Sonic RS, along with Tessa, Shane, and Cade, being chased by KSI.

At least, that's what I saw during filming.

5. payton22molen

payton22molen Well-Known Member

thank god.