Title for Transformers 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Superion33, Jul 8, 2009.

1. UTF

UTF Manifestation of /toy/

News Credits:
    The Darkest Hour

2. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    Leisurely Monday with Omnibots

3. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Transformers 3: Cosby Team Tri-Osby

4. PurpleOptics

PurpleOptics Autobubblicious

You guys are silly.

I like! Or how about TF3: Revenge of the Primes (they bring back the Fallen just to kill him again... and again... and again...) Because really, they still had a lot of life to live but had to give it all up just cus the Fallen got greedy.

Transformers 3: Fatality

5. oku

oku Chill.

News Credits:
    ‘till all are one

6. jerky123

jerky123 PSN=deadpoolistheman

News Credits:
    Transformers:Rise of the Seekers
    Transformers:Return of the Seekers
    Transformers:Extinction
    Transformers:The Darkest Hour
    Transformers:The Prime's Vengance
    Transformers:Fury of Shockwave

These are the bast names I could think of.

7. The Asp

The Asp Angry Old Man

Transformers 3: Transformers 1 & 2 edited into one movie with new scenes to fill the gap between the first two movies.
    This would totally destroy any remaining attention spans of anyone who saw the first two movies.

Transformers 3: The search for The Bay.
    In the third transformers movie, the autobots & decepticons battle over the ultimate weapon of mass destruction - Michael Bay.

8. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

tf3:revange of fallen 's brothers

9. Hand Of Omega

Hand Of Omega Well-Known Member

Transformers: Destiny Of The Primes

Millennia ago, the Primes built a guardian for Cybertron, the Unicron. The Primes defended the young world from many aggressors, but the most relentless were the Quintessons. A race of enslavers that saw infinite potential for the then primitive Transformers race. With every assault the Quintessons grew stronger.
    The Primes, along with the first Cybertronian armies, fought many battles down to the wire.
    The final onslaught by the invaders almost destroyed the planet Cybertron, the Prime's forces held Quintesson forces at bay long enough for Unicron, the living collossus, to be completed, the largest Transformer hatchling ever engineered, an amalgamation of thousands of hatchling bodies sacrificed for the greater good.
    Unicron rose and shattered the Quintesson fleet and consumed their homewrold, Quintessa, in his vengeance using his immense power. He was only bred for that single confrontation and was layed to rest with what little Energon still lay within him, encased in a giant asteroid that to this day tumbles through the far reaches of space, hidden for eternity. The Primes then sought to rebuild their world, but they needed Energon in vast ammounts and devised a way of getting it from the suns of other solar systems, one Prime betrayed the others and two factions were born on Cybertron (ROTF).

In the present day: a small group of Quintesson survivors made a backwater planet their home very long ago. They consist of the Eldest Quintessons and their personal guards, the subservient Sharkticons, and advisors.
    The Unicron crypt passed the planet and Unicron stirred, sensing the Quints.
    One of the Sharkticon patrols investigates the rumbling asteroid and tows it back to the planet, New Quintessa.
    The Elder examines the asteroid and Unicron is revealed. Initially the choice is to kill Unicron, but the Elder discovers an ethereal energon link between Unicron and a surviving Prime.
    They track the signal to Earth and realise that the closer Unicron gets to Earth, or Optimus, the stronger he becomes. A result of the Matrix melding with Optimus.
    The Decepticons, now based on Pluto, intercept the vessel and the Quints hear their saga before imprisoning them in an EMP field.
    NEST is reformed after ROTF and they track the arrival of the Quints, who have decided to punish Prime by destroying Earth. As Unicron prepares to rise, the Quints corrupt his mind and make his perceive Earth as Quintessa.
    They unleash him on the unprepared Earth, but just before he strikes, his massive forces causing tidal waves and Earthquakes the world over, he has a mental collapse when Prime communicates with him through the Matrix. He retreats to Venus, the Quints not daring to follow.
    The Decepticons escape with the help of the tiny Insecticons and attack, causing the Quint ship to crash to Earth where NEST captures it in a violent battle with the Decepticons.
    The Quints diffuse the battle and explain the problem. Unicron is corrupted and will inevitable go insane, destroying anything and everything he has come into contact with since his revival.
    NEST forms an uneasy alliance with Megatron to fight Unicron upon his return. Earth is poised for war.
    Optimus gets a message from the Matrix, the Primes offer him help, returning the conciousnesses of fallen Transformers Autobot and Decepticon alike, that have fallen on Earth - Jazz, Brawl, Sideways, Arcee, Devastator - and new vessels are chosen for them by NEST.
    As a result of this gesture, the Matrix becomes defunct. All the knowledge and experience of the Primes is lost forever. Its up to Optimus Prime to fill it again.
    The combined force confront Unicron just outside of Earth's atmosphere, debris and parts plummeting through Earth's atmosphere causing havoc as they crash to the planet.
    Unicron is defeated and only his severed head remains in orbit as a memorial to those that fell around Venus as his body disintegrates.
    After the fight, back on Earth, Megatron approaches Optimus, ignoring the humans, saying, "There will be no battle this day Prime..." turns away and orders his Decepticons to follow. They once again return to Pluto where Prime vows, against the wishes of Earth governments, they may remain undisturbed in eternal peace.
    Megatron has no intention of peace and uses this time to plan a new wave of attacks on the Earth and against his old ally and nemesis, Optimus Prime, for whom he now has a new level of respect.

...whew, my imagination really went beserk, I was on a roll, in the moment! I need to sleep now...

10. cnic

cnic Decepticon

Transformers 3: The Search for My Little Pony

11. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I think "Transformers: Ultimate Doom" has a nice ring to it.

12. MunseMan

MunseMan Chuck Testa

News Credits:
    oh, i got another one transformers 3: attack of the transmorgifiers.

13. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    I like that. Cool title and great nod to the old three parter:thumbs2: 

I also liked -Transformers- Return of the Primes.

Nothing with "Nemesis" or "Revenge".

I just hope it's not "End Game" that would be soooo lame.