Titans Returns Wave 3 case breakdowns (Voyager, Legends, Masters) Hitting stores before Christmas

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by BenjaminXavier, Oct 25, 2016.

1. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I agree with you there. Though I like the hot Rod myself. Though I do wish we could get a better Rodimus G1 style too. As for the Leaders, I am waiting for the repaints for Octane anad Blirzwing for these too. both The Prime and Megs aren't doing it for me.

2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    FYI if you know where and how to find them wave 3 including Sixshot is preorderable from BBTS. I would expect the listings to go up publicly soon.

3. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  4. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    Interesting, I was wondering why BBTS was selling the individual Deluxes for less then 1/4 the price of the 4 pack ($16 each -vs- $17.50 each in the 4 pack) and then I noticed their case breakdown: 3x Hot Rod, 1x Getaway -- I wonder if that was a change on Hasbros part, or if this is a revision case online retailers are getting?

5. GohanX

GohanX Well-Known Member

I can't answer that, but it looks like Megatron and TR Galvatron are about the same size, and Galvatron looks great next to CW Optimus. It's making me reconsider if I want to put the Primo Vitalis kit on my CW Optimus now.

6. Johntimus Prime

Johntimus Prime Where's my perfect Legends-scale Ultra Magnus?

News Credits:
    Gnaw orders are back up again, substandard only now, but I doubt anyone here cares about the packaging.

So now I have 5 on order, including the one from the Legends wave 3.

Attached Files: