Titans Return Windblade in hand pics

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by TM2 Dinobot, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naztok

Naztok will work for gold chrome

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You don't actually know what the word "proportions" means do you? Titans Return Windblade is approximately 7 heads tall while your hackjob is approximately 11.5.
    Do you know who else is about 7 heads tall?

windblade.png

• Like Like x 9
  2. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    Male Transformers can look like this...

[​IMG]

This...

[​IMG]

Or this...

[​IMG]

But if a female robot doesn't look exactly like a metal swimsuit model with wings, the world collapses.

God I'm so bored of this argument. We had the same thing with Strongarm, all of Victorion's components and Nautica and I'm sure the next time we get a femmebot we'll get the same BS.

• Like Like x 19
  3. Dachande

Dachande Pleasure Toast Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think the difference here is that the artwork for the figure itself has better proportions. Also, the character just looks different than the TR figure.
    The only proportions I don't like on the figure are the small-looking head (due to the height of the neck and width of the shoulders) and the large Scourge thighs.
    Still, you're right in that the proportion discussion is tiring. The figure is what it is. Many will like it for their own reasons, and many others won't for their own reasons. No one's wrong.

4. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know. I think Windblade became a D cup since the last time I saw her. :sly2: 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Toolala

Toolala Breast Master

what makes you think someone on here is not chill? its all in good fun my dude.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Toolala

Toolala Breast Master

Yeah, but...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

how many people complained about these 3? just for reference, Strika and Spacewarp are two of my bottom 10 favorite transformers.
    the difference is, they are supposed to be big and bulky, thats their design. Windblade is meant to be a "Metal swimsuit model" thats just her design.
    If someone made a hyper sexualized big breasted super thin Strika I wouldn't lose my shit, but I would say "well, whats the point?"

• Like Like x 4
  7. Starscream Gaga

News Credits:
    I personally cannot comment on those three examples due to not having been a fan at the time they all first appeared. (Although I personally am going to assume Spacewarp's initial reception was not overly positive based on recent trends).

My problem stems from the fact that this discussion is becoming a constant debate whenever a new female Transformer figure comes out. The comments on Victorion and Strongarm were and still are vicious and they definitely did not have a previous iteration to base on and people made a lot of snide comments towards Nautica as well, despite her actually looking quite feminine using Blurr's slim body. Its a trend that is becoming more and more irritating. Yes, Windblade has thus far been depicted with the limiting swimsuit body, but I think giving her a more robotic proportions actually improves her design greatly and hopefully becomes more common in her future iterations. We don't need our femmebots to all look the same. Even then, while her head is a bit too small, everything else about her seems pretty standard for Transformers in regards to proportions and part of the issue with the previous Generations Windblade was that giving her a lithe body and high heels had a huge amount of stability drawbacks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Toolala

Toolala Breast Master

I won't lie, I think Nautica looks atrocious. don't know the character, but her actual design is fine, the toy is just.....eeeech. no thanks.
    as for Victorion, I don't really care for her/them that much, their colors are ugly. I much prefer the use of their molds in the Legends comic, but even Megatronia looks a little overly manly to me.
    I think some femmes just make the more robotic/buff designs work better then others.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Zer0

Zer0 Well-Known Member

Whatever it is, it seems to have run its course at this point. It's just weirdness and redundant criticism now. I think everyone gets the point, so maybe it's time to make way for other discussions.

10. Toolala

Toolala Breast Master

other discussion such as? this is a thread for a specific toy, there is not much to discuss other then the toy.

11. Zer0

Zer0 Well-Known Member

When people are posting caricatured composite pictures of real women as part of the discussion, it no longer really seems to be about the toy.

12. Toolala

Toolala Breast Master

its a joke

13. Fan of Arcee

Fan of Arcee Active Member

Ebay:
    A must buy!
    Windblade is one of the best Transformers characters out there. I'm so glad she's getting so much attention in the toyline.

• Like Like x 1
  14. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Funny enough I think the exact opposite viewpoint of how people want fembots to look is just as strong if not more so as what you're trying to say. I've heard people ranted and raged about fembots looking either human like or super model like because either off putting or doesn't make sense for Transformers to have for them and not to mention they try to use that as an argument about how female transformers don't make sense and need to be "logically" designed and "properly explained". Even though I'd argue that Transformers have thrown logic out the window long ago and arguably have done even crazier things in comparison and that transformers actually presented a lot of gender traits both male and female and truth be told I find that the argument of how all female transformers shouldn't look human or organic looking as well as supermodel like because it "doesn't make sense for female robots to have since cybertronians don't have gender" is just as idiotic as trying to make all female TFs look like supermodels like you said.

As for TR Windblade herself from what I'm getting some people here have issues with how TR Windblade looks because she appears too robotic and standard for them since it took away a lot of what made her design unique if I'm right. I mean I myself like that she's more organic looking in the comics but I know not everyone's into that so if anything TR Windblade is more aimed at those who do like her robotic thus giving people more options.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Starscream Gaga

News Credits:
    While you're right that there are people who have the opposite argument when a femmebot like Windblade, Arcee or Chromia are released, they're nowhere near as loud or, frankly, ridiculous as when something like Victorion comes out. Nobody says comparable things to, for example, the way the Torchbearers or Strongarm were constantly referred to as "Trannies" on this forum (and occasionally still are).

• Like Like x 2
  16. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I get that and I agree about the sentiments towards Strongarm and Victorion about them being "trannies" is stupid. Like you said not all fembots should look the same either as a supermodel or otherwise and it's pretty ironic and hypocritical that people give Strongarm and Victorion/Torchbearers a hard time about being more thicker,powerful looking fembots yet no one batted an eye about characters like Strika who are just as much as the same league design wise with the fembots mentioned before hand doing it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    Like with the renders, her head is maybe a touch small, and I wish her legs did something to integrate with the altmode (maybe some Macross style fastpacks), but she's a beauty. I still haven't found Wave 4 but she may be my Wave 5.

Now who's going to be the hero who digibashes a Wonder Woman out of this first?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ch40sKnight

Ch40sKnight Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wait what? That Armada Scavenger repaint is supposed to be a girl??? I don't even-

19. Toolala

Toolala Breast Master

ye

20. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    hank hill "so are you chinese or japanese?"
    windblade "i'm russian"
    bill "where are you going?"

cool! you know, i think they could of beefed up her wrists a little bit...SHAPEWAYS! MAKE WONDER WOMAN GAUNTLETS!!!!
    don't forget megatronia...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.