Titans Return Wave 4 figures

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by daimchoc, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm gonna just end up getting all of the deluxes. I want Perceptor and Quake for me. My daughter wants Krok because she loves Beast formers. My son wants Kup and Topspin.

• Like Like x 1
  2. NickSeibertron

NickSeibertron Well-Known Member

Looking forward to that Misfire redo they\'re going to make out of Topspin.

3. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I look at the new Brawn and I see a more Gears shaped head, I see Gears shaped legs and I see a Gears shaped vehicle rear when the shield is removed. That the shield is removable makes me think it's a piece that they want to leave out later so I can see Gears coming from this.

I'd like to see Outback first though.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde クインテッサ星人

News Credits:
    Really like how all these guys came out. Really do hope we see Twin-twist as well, so we have both jumpstarters.

• Like Like x 2
  5. cryotek

cryotek Criminal Overlord

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Topspin...you shall be mine.

6. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    This!!!!!

It really makes no sense to continue to make these over sized out of scale figures. Then scratch their heads to why they're shelf warming in the clearance section and eventually getting carted off to Ross and TJ Maxx. Plus Hasbro has got to know that Fans/collectors have been waiting for Quality G1 Voyager class Seekers for a like a decade now. So what I won't be doing is buying anymore deluxe Seekers with lame gimmicks. And Voyager Class FOC Blaster and Soundwave will remain my defaults of those characters indefinitely!

NOTE: Jetfire, Ultra Magnus and the 3 upcoming Phase 6er's do warrant the Leader Class size as do many other characters. It's just that shoehorning in unnecessary repaints may doom a line that has more potential than Hasbro tends to give credit!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Avon

Avon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For some reason I'm not feeling this wave, even though I think they look great. Dunno why. I think preceptor and kup don't really look like their g1 characters somehow (which won't be a problem for plenty of people); both their faces look off in some way (I know preceptor is going for idw sniper preceptor). Really hope we get outback from that Brawn tho.

8. motorthing

motorthing Too old for this $hit

News Credits:
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  9. Mirimus

Mirimus Member Known Well

Krok is bought on sight...as long as they've fixed the robit mode hip issues for this mold.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wish Hasbro had made a little flap that could close over those seats in the guns. Or thrown in an alternate gun with the seat. Makes them look horrible.

• Like Like x 2
  11. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha Well-Known Member

Yup, same. Broadside's jet mode and Kup's face are the only sour notes for me, but they're easily forgivable given how good everything else looks.

Personally I'm most looking forward to Perceptor, Brawn, Quake, and Topspin.

12. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    Man, Brawn looks SO good. It will be bought along with Chase.

Quake is a definite buy, I don't mind that it's just a repaints of Hardhead. The head sculpt looks great and the robot mode is fitting.

Topspin is one I really want to resist but I don't know if I can. It looks really good.

Krok is looking great too, I may have to pick it up. Probably an impulse buy though.

I want Perceptor just based on the unconventional alt mode in this day and age. Hopefully the Headmaster gimmick won't bug me too much.

Kup is an easy pass. The mold doesn't look that great with the chosen colors and the clear windshield just doesn't work for me (I understand why it's there, I just don't like it). Besides, I have the 2011 Kup on my shelf already which I like a lot.

Broadside is a probable pass too, and Black Shadow is a maybe.

13. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The use of th emovie Decepticon symbol spoils the two repaints for me, was meh about them anyway but it justifies selling them on for me, could just strip it off Crok but the fact they applied it to the rubberised plastic means I dare not use Alcohol on it to remove the bloody thing.

14. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Brawn, Kup and Topspin are must haves for me.
    Broadside looks pretty cool, but that flight mode looks like a mess.

15. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm hoping we get an Outback retool of Brawn. We didn't get one from the previous Universe Brawn.

• Like Like x 1
  16. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Topspin and Kup will be bought on sight!! Won't be able to resist Perceptor either. Wish Blitzwing and Overlord were this wave too and I would be done with Titan Returns. Good job Hasbro, I've spent a lot of money in the last few months on you.

17. BBVLou

BBVLou Well-Known Member

Perceptor is one of my all-time most-wanted remakes, since I never got the Reveal the Shield version. And I'm glad I didn't pay scalper prices, because I like this one so much better.

I'm tempted by Topspin (my first G1 Transformer), but I'm perfectly content with my Generations Kup.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Moonminer

Moonminer Moonminer

I was honestly expecting them to do Triggerhappy's mold for Misfire, but thats just me. Not exactly a fan of Quake being a cybertronian tank, so I wont get him. I'm only getting Krok because he was great in MTMTE. I agree on Kup..Not a fan of his colors. It makes him look like a younger version of him. I want the muted teal Kup, but its still hard to decide whether or not I wanna buy him, since Takara will cost more. Not exactly excited to pay 40$ for a kup repaint.

19. Moonminer

Moonminer Moonminer

I would LOVE to see Gears. Id buy him in a heartbeat. Hopefully they can reuse some of these molds and make great character remakes.

20. AnonymousDwell

AnonymousDwell Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Any preorders up for any of these yet anywhere that doesn't charge up front, preauthorize, or have issues canceling?