Titans Return Wave 4 assortments

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sol Fury, Jan 5, 2017.

1. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    Basically this! Especially since I wouldn't mind 1 more Kickback to go with the 2 I have already and 2 more Gnaws to go with the current 2 and the current wave moving fast.

So here's hoping that the additional Bee in wave 4 is either a typo or something that site is just adding due to shelf-warming Bee's from wave 3.

Either way I will be grabbing the other 2 TR Legends (Brawn and Roadburn), 4 of the Deluxe's will be bought except for Kup. Voyager Broadside is an abysmal pass. And Leader Sky Shadow is the highlight of Wave 4 IMO.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  2. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Beardy Boyo!

Ebay:
    February? Much sooner than anticipated. Other than the releases from previous waves, this looks like another all-buy round for me. Better sell those remaining organs...

3. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I fixed that for you... :D :p 

4. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Actually not in for everything, no real interest in kup or broadside so for me it'll be the new Titanmasters (plus nightbeat if he's using the loudmouth head this time around), krok, quake, chase, brawn and skyshadow, maybe preceptor. Finally a small wave for me

5. Un_Chakal

Un_Chakal Anubisbot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I\'m into everything EXCEPT Krok, whose Subscription Service version I have with his little Gatoraider gun. Not into Krok being an actual croc. Very into Quake though, hoping he comes with two targetmasters too, that would be neat. He\'d finish my Double Targetmaster Decepticon group since I have the Sub Spinister and Needlenose.

6. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Quake won't have his targetmasters

7. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    February it is then! Hope deluxes are still $10 at Target when this wave drops

8. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am confused. Another Titan Master Nightbeat??? Or is it a re-release of Wave 1?
     Krok we can guess is Skullcruncher with a new head... Quake might be a Hardhead remold, or a new mold. The rest we have seen already,

9. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nightbeat could be either a repack of wave 1 nightbeat or a repaint of loudmouth to have a fiction accurate head

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  10. ljacone

ljacone Decepticon Pretender

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I might get Topspin because I had (and still do have) him as a kid. I want Repugnus to go with Twinferno (maybe Grotusque could be a fourth version of Crashbash/Clobber/Overload?). I'll probably pick up Roadburn. I'd like to get Kup but I will probably pass on him -- right now I have a Blurr and Arcee in reserve as gifts for my kids, so if I can find a Hot Rod I might get Kup to keep the movie thing going.

11. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Takara rather tends to SKIP the repaints and remolds it doesn't like, not replace them with new toys.
    For example, it skipped guys like Skullgrin and Black Shadow during Generations.
    I think the chances that they will produce brand new molds to fill the gaps are really unlikely. If anything, they will use that money to make UW Liokaiser.
    They are doing the same with RID - they released Starscream and Ratchet and completely skipped the Scavengers (Paralon, Scatterspike) and the alt decos.

12. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Krok may be the only one I get out of this wave depending on his paint scheme. I need a body for the BW Megaligator head to go on and if the colors work, i'll get him. Depending on what people say about Kup, I may get him too. I am happy with my KFC Perceptor and I don't want to get topspin unless I know twintwist is coming out. I've always disliked Broadside for some reason (even though my dream if I ever come into a fair amount of money is to refurb a GI Joe USS FLagg and turn it into Broadside) and I'll wait to see what overlord looks like before I commit to sky shadow

13. MastaBlasta

MastaBlasta Knight Industries Two Thousand

One Voyager for this wave? Strange. And only 2 new titanmasters and legends? Wave 4 my be the least exciting wave in terms of those figures

14. 0ptimusMin0r

0ptimusMin0r Predacons

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    :lolol 

16. NemiMonkey

NemiMonkey Whippin Dem Fungals

News Credits:
    Right now I'm in for 2 each of Shuffler and Repugnus. I'm getting the feeling though Toyfair may change those plans................

Really question how they picked Nightbeat and Skytread as the re-packs. Doesn't seem like those move online as much as say Apeface or Crashbash. :shrug Not really surprised by the BB inclusion but I am really disappointed no Gnaw or Kickback. Folks seem to be more keen on those two rather than the later so having scarcity of either is a rather big bummer.

Still hoping we get the rest of the dinobots in future waves. Shuffler just seems like he'd make great retool fodder as Slag or Sludge. Heck he could probably work as Snarl too but the titan master interaction makes that a tad hard.

17. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Specifically referring to the Takara not really producing new molds, godbomber does show that they are more than willing to

Also on nightbeat and skytread repacks, my belief (nothing to back it up) and hope is that nightbeat uses the loudmouth head this time around and skytread may be getting repacked because of blitzwing imminent release. Maybe people happy with the thrilling 30 version will pick him up to be a body for skytread/flywheels

18. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't really need Krok since I got the tfcc version but I suppose he would make a good body for the BW head that came with Bat Convoy. Still need a Alligaticon Optimus Prime from the cartoon episode "City of Steel".

Picked up a cheap Generations Scoop to repaint his targetmasters into Quake's partners. Scoop himself can be repainted to look more like Actionmaster Rollout

19. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

Weird to have Roadburn/Chase in with Bee.

• Like Like x 1
  20. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    UK Readers: preorders up on Kapow & IDToys

• Like Like x 1