Titans Return Voyager Optimus and Megatron found at UK retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Roanstalker, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Again, that's stores picking price points they think work with their business model.

Hasbro would totally love if all stores ordered all price points. But for one reason or another, certain stores think that Titan Masters are the way to go while others bank heavily on Leader Class. It's got nothing to do with a Hasbro mandate or anything.

2. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Great. Now explain why none of the stores around here have seen TR Headmasters. Tesco, ASDA, Sainsbury's, Argos, all the other shops that usually stock TF - not a single sniff of TR Headmasters apart from a rare aberration of one PM Optimus and Blaster in TK Maxx (and we all know how unreliable their stocking methods are). If I want to stand a vague chance of seeing a Headmaster I've got to drive twenty miles out to my nearest TRU.

Did all the stores around me just get together and decide to skip the line?

It's frustrating. It shouldn't be this hard to find figures. Yes, I could order online, but why should I have to? This line is supposed to be released to brick and mortar stores and yet they're simply not showing up for me without making a dedicated trip twenty miles out. I don't live in the wastelands and yet when it comes to TR it certainly feels like it.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  3. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Voyager wave 3 now in The Entertainer:

United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Since they've been seen in The Entertainer, Smyths and TRU it makes them the most widely distributed TR Voyager wave so far....

4. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Huh. Their site says Wave 1 and 2 Voyagers are coming soon yet they get Optimus and Megatron in already? Figures.

5. WheelWave140

WheelWave140 Hate's not cool, dudes!

News Credits:
    What's more likely is that all the people around you decided not to purchase from those stores often enough so they cut their losses and stopped stocking Transformers.

6. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I refer the honourable member to several previous cases of The Entertainer putting stuff up as "coming soon" and never getting it in, notably all the CW Wave 2 toys in Legends, Deluxe & Voyager sizes.

See also: Smyths.

7. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Possible. But then it's not stopped those stores from still stocking RID.