Titans Return Predictions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AndroidAnchovy, Oct 27, 2016.

1. AndroidAnchovy

AndroidAnchovy "The" Big Cantuna

Heyo folks. I was at TFCon this last weekend and after several dozen long chats I discovered that not many people shared my opinion on what figures will be made from remolding current guys until I had mentioned them. So, id like to give a small list of the few that caught most by surprise.

Voyager Galvatron into Shockwave
    Voyager Snapdragon into Grimlock

Deluxe Mindwipe into Swoop
    Deluxe Rodimus into Arcee

Nobody seemed to think that until I mentioned them. I'm sure I'm not the only one to think of some of them, but it was shocking how few people assumed they could happen.

Also, the TR Deluxe guys have suspiciously hollow chests, easily big enough to store a combiner peg....

• Like Like x 1
  2. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    SkyShadow will almost certainly be retooled into Overlord. I think he also has a high chance of becoming Thunderwing and Star Saber.

Sxishot will likely be retooled into Greatshot. I can also see Shockwave (gun mode, and the fact that Shockwave had just as many different alt modes as Megatron) and possibly Deathsaurus (turning the winged puma mode into his Kaiju mode)

Broadside is destined to become Tidal Wave. I can also see the Micromaster Flattop

Perceptor as Magnificus?

• Like Like x 2
  3. snoopcow

snoopcow Mold hoarder

Exactly the same suspicions i have too. But galv would be turned to apeface instead

4. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Temp Banned

News Credits:
    I could see Shockwave from Galvatron.

5. AndroidAnchovy

AndroidAnchovy "The" Big Cantuna

Apeface I'm weird on. I can see Astrotrain more than Galvatron, but that still isn't right. I still think we'll get the Dinobots as IDW guys in the big lines and their G1 heads as Titan Masters.

Swoop from Mindwipe just feels too easy to not do. Even his bot body feels right.

Attached Files:

6. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    I could see Apeface and Snapdragon sharing pieces/transformation if they do happen as the rumor mill has us believed.

Triggerhappy I can see sharing pieces/transformations with Misfire.

If Needlenose & Slugslinger do happen then I can see them sharing transformations/parts.

Heck rumors are we get a deluxe Nightbeat, really hope he is a retooled of Chromedome. But once he happens I'm just going to sit here and pray someone (Hasbro or Takara) gets around to repainting him into Siren, Goshooter, & Minerva.

Bumblebee can easily be retooled/repainted into Cliffjumper, Hubcap, Searchlight, Freeway, & Chase. Even if they are not on the rumors list you can still use him for Tap Out, Glyph, Sedan, Volks, & Carrera.

Of course Tidal Wave will be a new head repaint of Broadside.

You could easily take the rumored Seaspray and turn him into the Gobot Man O War. But considering how we don't have a Treds, Bad Boy, Small Foot, Bug Bite, Path Finder, or Road Ranger yet makes the chances of Gobot repaints very unlikely.

Come on Hasbro where is our Eject & Rumble from Rewind & Frenzy? Heck give us Rosanna & Enemy too! And then make a Sunder, Steeljaw, Ramhorn, & Ratbat and we'd have a good roster of CHUG Cassettes with Overkill & Slugfest in a later line too.

Brawn I hope gets retooled into Outback even if he is not on the rumored list.

If the Clones happen then I can see them share transformations/pieces between Pounce & Wingspan. The same goes for Cloudraker & Fastlane.

If the rumors are true and Topspin does happen he could share a transformation/parts with Twin Twist if they need to get more use out of the mold.

Nautica will either share parts/transformations with Triggerhappy or Brainstorm, take your pick.

Quake & Krok will be repaints with new heads of Hardhead & Skullsmasher respectively of course.

If the rumors all happen then Kup & Crosshairs could easily share their transformations/parts as well.

When Megatron gets retooled into Blitzwing (and Optimus into Octane), I really hope they repaint him into the e-Hobby character Overcharge even if its Takara that has to do that.

He would have to be an exclusive but I really hope we get a Magnificus repaint with a toy accurate head of Perceptor.

Other hopefully/wishful repaints/retools for me are Wolfwire into Cybertron Snarl & Carnivac, Arcee from Chromedome, Fangry from Twinferno & Allegaticon from Skullsmasher.

I know people keep mentioning Arcee but the rumor mill has said somewhere once before she will be a Titan Master, if true, then they could still use her as a basis for Nautica's head.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  7. MastaBlasta

MastaBlasta Knight Industries Two Thousand

Bumblebee- Ciffjumper, Hupcap
    Triplechanger Optimus- Scourge, Octane
    Chromedome- Bumblebee
    Skullsmasher- BW megatron (Exclusive)
    Sky Shadow- Overlord
    Soundwave- Soundblaster
    Fortmax- Brave Max
    Wolfwire- Retool Slag
    Frenzy- Rumble:ev: 
    Rewind-Eject
    Blurr- Arcee

8. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    some decent ideas, unfortunately, at least for the Voyagers, fairly unlikely: Check this thread were i have been tabulating the rumors ~ We basically have all the Voyagers confirmed except Wave 6, so there's just not space for more then 1 or 2 beyond those confirmed, and while it's a tad far-fetched, Snapdragon and Apeface make sense for that last wave.

That said, if PW3 does end up being Beasts in some fashion, i could see them using a new Snapdragon mold remolded to Grimlock. (and your Swoop idea too)

Acree is on the rumor block now as being a Titanmaster only, i think Hot Rod ends up repainted into Fastlane in the Speed Set.

9. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Galvatron will probably be repainted into G1 toy colors, or maybe one of the Energon Megatron color schemes. Blurr or Chromedome (maybe the Getaway version) will be Arcee's body. Voyager Optimus HAS to be repainted into Nemesis Prime (RiD2001 Scourge) and/or Toxitron, even if they are store exclusive. Voyager Megatron could be given one of the G2 color schemes.

A new voyager Ratchet could include the sled (tweaked to work for Titan Master figures), and with just a little remolding become Ironhide (the ambulance would be a "big box back" version, not sure exactly what Ironhide would be since his colors rule out SWAT vehicle and he isn't a fire dept. vehicle but anyhow). They might be able to get a good Rodimus Prime out of a design like this with the right remolding.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see a Seeker somewhere in this line. It could be a little jet in the Titan Master size, in various seeker color schemes (maybe several different options in one wave). The titan master body and big head eyes could be matched to their classic body's main colors (grey or red Starscream, purple Skywarp, etc...). Make a counterpart Prowl/Smokescreen/Streak mold to go with it....

+-MWG-+