Titans Return Megatron-Takara?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shackwave71, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Shackwave71

Shackwave71 Very Illuminating...

Since I saw the first photos of Titans Return Megatron, I was thinking, Dullatron. I was really hoping for a production model that was just as brightly silver as the CW version, but based on Peaugh's review on YouTube, that IS the production model. It is so dull looking. I know it's a pre tool, but gimme a break, it's Megatron! I'm hoping that maybe Takara will release one that is halfway decently painted silver, and comes out soonish, otherwise I'll have to grit my teeth and buy a much more expensive Voyager scale figure (Looking at you Tyrantron) that LOOKS like a good Megatron, just isn't called Megatron. Although, to be honest I might buy Tyrantron anyway since it would look perfect amongst my MTMTE figures.

2. Fallout

Fallout preach electric to a microphone stand

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    on one hand, takara loves their optimus and megatron figures, but on the other hand they also didn't release the sentinel pretool of astrotrain, so.. there's an argument to be made for them releasing it and for them not doing so.

3. Shackwave71

Shackwave71 Very Illuminating...

Exactly. Not long ago they released the Generations Skids, almost two bloody years after Hasbro did. Must have had a slow day....
    Of course, they also don't pay too much attention to IDW's stuff, so I figure they will, just maybe they will retool it to be a bit more svelt...lol