Titans Return Leaked Images of Potentially Upcoming Figures

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Onslaught24, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Johntimus Prime

Johntimus Prime Where's my perfect Legends-scale Ultra Magnus?

News Credits:
    Is it too much to ask for a proper Doubledealer, even if he's a Headmaster instead of a Powermaster?

2. GizmoTron

GizmoTron Roobaticon Commander

Ebay:
    Well the CW version was a leader toy, it would have been weird if this was going to be as well, but since it's a voyager there will be plenty of people interested.

Plus it's Megatron, they want to keep both him and Optimus Prime on the shelf as much as possible.

3. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    I may be in the minority here but I'm perfectly happy with the Generations release.

4. Flash1087

Flash1087 Maybe in an Alternate Dimension

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    GODDAMMIT THIS ISN'T FAIR

EVERYTHING in TR looks SO GOOD. I need that Megatron, I need that weird Laser Rod Star Convoy, I need Doublecross, I NEED NEED NEED that Getaway...

Holy crap, I am so excited to see what their Hot Rod looks like, I love the CHUG version but I'll pick Titanmaster Anything, any day.

I'm also super pumped for that new Megs because my CW Megs has to live his life as a MP stand in and the only other Megs I had was Animated, who I love but isn't QUITE there with the IDW aesthetic. My Megs also didn't have any friggin stickers with him so I couldn't put on the little chest-swirlies, and this looks way more like the IDW philosopher king Megs I love so dearly anyway.

I CAN NOT WAIT for Titans Return. This is gonna be my favorite non-MP line in a long, loooooong time.

5. dCon

dCon mecha-former

News Credits:
    I know how you.feel bro they SO could make a G1 Optimus Prime they more then have the technology and engineering for it today. I think.they owe it to us for giving us every other character in g1 likeness we NEED a devastation/g1 Prime that is plastic, voyager or small leader that looks identical to that design. HOS design I grew up with that still hasn't changed when we think of him

I have the toy and its a beauty! It does roll you just have to tab his neck brace in at a angle. And he's only floppy if you have his an crunch bending over frobtways. Even then I get him to stand noproblemo. And most importantly.he's the design I wanted as a child and gives me as much pleasure as g1 Hot rod did as a kid.

:lol 

6. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Very looking forward to these. Anyone know what Megatron transforms into this time around? They don't show a picture of it.

7. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good news is good.

Man this series isn't even out yet and I love it.

8. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    He's a triple changer of a tank/jet. Supposedly a Blitzwing retool is going to happen.

9. Johntimus Prime

Johntimus Prime Where's my perfect Legends-scale Ultra Magnus?

News Credits:
    We haven't even gotten our first taste yet (Prime and Blaster next month) and already this is the best Generations line ever.

10. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice robot bots - especially trigger Happy and Megatron but I don't like the 'random' headmasters concept.

If the former was a target master and the latter just a regular transformer, I'll buy both. But for those who love the HM concept and want the gimmick on other TFs, it is kind of cool.

11. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That voyager Meg's is shiznitting on the leader Meg's, actual feet, shoulders are in the right place....why did it take so long to get Megatron G1 ish over the years now suddenly we have 2.

12. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Definitely want Doublecross.

13. ACMagnus

ACMagnus Phantom Thief

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    These all look amazing.

14. peddlerofwine

peddlerofwine Starscream's Robot Gun

May get Double Cross and Getaway, but Sixshot is a joke compared to the MMC version.

15. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Yeah...but it's a Headmaster. And there are several users who have expressed distaste at figures like Blurr to the point of saying they won't get him because of the gimmick existing.

Additionally, that means there's a secondary headmaster gimmick that triggers when you put the head in, like Galvatron's helmet or the shoulder pylons on Sentinel Prime/Astrotrain.

16. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As much as I hate the headmaster gimmick on non og headmaster characters I'll take it over the oversized megatron with shitty legs and shoulders that came out in CW.

17. GoseiWonder

GoseiWonder Only here for the sales threads

Ebay:
    Wasn't a lone Getaway head announced already?

18. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I've got the MMC version.

This is just artwork and it basically looks identical barring some stylistic difference.

I don't expect the final figure to be MMC price or quality but comparing artwork with a released figure is no way to compare at all.

19. BWfan86

BWfan86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do we really need another Generations Megatron and Blitzwing when we just got both in the past 2 years?

20. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    Just have the head butterfly open like Energon Divebomb.

We're getting into the era that I have absolutely no knowledge of. I had no idea who Doublecross was, and it's pretty cool.

I see a bit of Galaxy Force Convoy in the "Star Convoy" Optimus head. I think we could put our heads together and make a beautiful homage.

Definitely not the same. Megs' headmaster has thicker shoulders to give him a more traditionally bucketed noggin, and lacks the smaller crown of "Nucleon." It doesn't appear that Megs has a "Helmet" like Galvatron and the leaders do.

Another rumor that floated around was a Voyager Tidal Wave. No concrete evidence but the scale of the voyager figures would fit him well, and his recent resurgence in the comics lends some credence as well.

You could refer to this cover of #28.
    [​IMG]