Digibash: Titans Return Grotusque

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by XenoTK, Feb 11, 2017.

1. XenoTK

XenoTK Reachout and Touch Face

[​IMG]

There’s plenty of discussion about how Doublecross and Repugnus got new molds in TR and what that means for the future of their forgotten grotesque friend. This proof-of-concept got started a while back after noticing the similarity of the spiked ridges of the G1 figure’s gargoyle(?) mode back/robot legs to the crocodilian detailing on the Skullsmasher mold. Realistically the figure would probably need a new tail and a rear leg adjustment in order to maintain a consistent hunched-back posture like this, but I was having difficulty showing off the changes I had already made in photoshop as it is

I was also going to do the head bot in colors inspired by a preexisting character and call him “Kilo Byte” or something… But since the whole point of this was to show how this might be our best chance at getting the third Monsterbot officially (Outside of a TM class Fangry repaint I guess), a generically colored Titan Master with an architecturally-themed name made more sense as something Hasbro would do... Also it was just easier

I’d have put this in the thread with my other digibashes, but this seemed like something that would just get overlooked in there

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Jus09

Jus09 Well-Known Member

Totally works. Though I would retool the beast head to clip on top of the upper chest, with the arms remaining out to the side.

• Like Like x 1
  3. scottywan82

scottywan82 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Wow, this looks great! I was actually pondering this the other day and thought they'd use most of Twinferno, but with Weirdwolf style head and arms. This could definitely work too! I really hope they do it. I love Grotusque.

4. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is a darn good solution