Titans Return Deluxe WAVE 3 Sighted! (And more...)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GoldbugTM2, Dec 10, 2016.

1. GoldbugTM2

GoldbugTM2 Right Hand Of Primus

I was out and about today and at a local mom & pop toy shop I stumbled across the new Wave 3 Titans Return deluxe figures. Breakaway, Hot Rod, Triggerhappy, and Twinferno were all there. There was also a legends Laserbeak. I didn't bite on any because the deluxes were priced at $19.99 and I'm patient enough to wait for these toys to show up at Walmart/ToysRus for cheaper. I almost went for the legends Groove but passed on that too.

The guy also sells some loose and boxed vintage stuff too. I ended up picking up a loose Cybertron Nemesis Breaker for $15. (Not for me, giving to someone for Christmas.) Other vintage stuff I noticed he had were a G1 mini-Pretender, (didn't look close enough to tell which one), and a G1 Hardhead (great condition but didn't seem to have the headmaster.) There were others but I don't remember all of them.

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
  3. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also, a small mom and pop isn't news, as they order from the same distro's we do. Normally EE or Diamond. If a small comic shop or toy store has something, it just means online retailers got it in.