Titans Return Deluxe Wave 2 now out in Hungary!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by BB Shockwave, Oct 22, 2016.

1. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks to Chaoslock for the heads-up, online website Emag has put up all 4 Wave 2 Deluxes, as well as CW Voyager Sky Lynx for sale yesterday!

Transformers Generations figura, Voyager, Sky Lynx - eMAG.hu
    Transformers Generations figura, Titan Masters, Mindwipe kiegészítőkkel - eMAG.hu
    Transformers Generations figura, Titan Masters, Highbrow kiegészítőkkel - eMAG.hu
    Transformers Generations figura, Titan Masters, Wolfwire kiegészítőkkel - eMAG.hu
    Transformers Generations figura, Titan Masters, Chromedome kiegészítőkkel - eMAG.hu

Better yet, yesterday everything was on sale for a 15% discount as well, sadly this was removed today.
    They still are cheaper than in-store prices -24.5 EUR for the deluxes and 35 EUR for Sky Lynx. They also have free shipping to a local post office for pickup.
    EDIT: seems their stock is limited, Chromedome is already out of stock and Weirdwolf and Highbrow are on limited stock.

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Damn you're really having a lot of luck as of late BB Shockwave.

I've only seen the Wave 2 deluxes once so far, I still don't have Highbrow. Got everything else in that wave.

3. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, TR is finally trickling in to the country after a very delayed start. I am saving up and hoping they release Fort Max around Christmas, given how they did the same with Devastator last year.
    Still no Leaders anywhere though, and Germany already has wave 2 of those. Never understood why Hasbro cannot have the same release schedule in all EU countries.

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    It's not Hasbro's fault, it's the retailers' fault.

5. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, but Hasbro could simply establish a webstore like HTS in Europe, and save us European fans the trouble of waiting ages for releases to get here.

6. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They arrived today, sorry for the bad photo, best my tablet can do until I get a new camera.
    [​IMG]