Titans Return Brawn Trading Card Typo

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by wheeljackfan16, Oct 26, 2017.

?

Has this happened to you?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. wheeljackfan16

wheeljackfan16 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    So, I ordered Titans Return Brawn a little while ago, and it just came in the mail today. So, I take him out of the package, and look at his trading card. When I flip it over to look at his tech-specs, however, it says Gnaw instead of Brawn. I don't know if just the name is a typo, or if the card has Gnaw's stats as well, but it's odd that this happened. Has this happened to anyone else, or is this the first documented occurrence of this?

Attached Files:

2. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Turbo-Revvin' Young Punk

News Credits:
    From what I've heard, it's a fairly common issue.

3. wheeljackfan16

wheeljackfan16 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Ok. Good to know. I just have not had good luck with Transformers lately. of the last few I've ordered, they all had problems. My Titans Return Fangry had two left arms on his titanmaster, my Combiner Wars Shockwave came with a crack on his forearm, so at this point I was convinced that the next figure I got would have something wrong with it, but luckily this time it was just the trading card.

4. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT

News Credits:
    There is a school of thought that states ebay Legends from Chinese sellers are in fact KOs, and misprinted cards are one of the indicators. There are also sculpt differences and color differences as well.

I have trouble cknsidering them to be KOs, possibly early batches intended for Asian market and then refined for later US bound saves.

5. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They are not KOs, they are factory seconds. So either they have slight defects or they were extras from the normal over/under percentages.