Titan Returns Loudmouth Concept Sketch by Emiliano Santalucia

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Type-R, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    I posted some work in progress pics over in radicons awhile back.

2. scrapmetaru

scrapmetaru Well-Known Member

They're not heads without bodies, they're tiny full bodies that transform into heads for bodies. That's like saying a Combiner Wars figure is bad because it doesn't come with four or more other dudes, or that a booster pack is bad because it doesn't come with a starter deck.

You should really consider thinking before speaking. We all could stand to work on that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JomasterII

JomasterII Nobody interesting

News Credits:
    *SIGH.*
    I kinda wish the whole "new original characters introduced through heads" idea was fleshed out, this looks way better as a new character than a Siren.

4. FORT MAXie

FORT MAXie Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Great art sad to see budgeting and limitations on mold work (large production wise) limits what the figures.

Honestly i think a 3rd party could made some decent bodies for Legends headmasters a reasonable price over personal projects like above. (Not saying they are not nice just some can be designed and made)

Personally I like the mini alt stuff but would of fitted in better with the power of the primes molds as well as have the pretender suits pair up with leader or voyager scale be a weapon or in vechile have a slot or space to connect into (better then the side parts poping around the head up for every voyager minus Galvatron) Speaking of witch you can tell he was not intended to be a Headmaster and the gimick was poorly carried over glad they did fix it but was abit excessive.

Not sure what Hasbro has in mind for hte next series but for right now i am on the fence. I am thrilled Hasbro did remake some of the G1 line that was not touched since and some where impressive carry overs thou i am abit sad they did not release the targetmaster guns for the US side would not take mucht eh molds are present and just pack like 3 into a package and sell sell sell those target master guns.