Titan Returns Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lady Slipstream, Nov 20, 2015.

1. ph4zed

ph4zed Sarcasticon

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Maybe he could triple change into a matrix chamber... *snort*

2. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Stopped at Target today to get some pasta sauce, and left with all four new Titan masters. I love these guys! I almost forgot my sauce!

Then I stopped at TRU and picked up Getaway, Hot Rod, and Doublecross for my Lost Light shelf. Hot Rod and Doublecross are awesome, but make be REALLY wish Hasbro would have put paint on the Titan Masters faces... You can barely make out White Leo's face... I like Getaway, but I have Chromedome so I knew what to expect. I hope Reprolabels does him up real nice...

• Like Like x 3
  3. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm going to hit up TRU and Target once my son and I leave urgent care.

4. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    After fiddling around with Doublecross.... I'll be shocked if this doesn't get remolded into Fangry. The arms and legs of the beast are so Fangry...

• Like Like x 3
  5. Large

Large Currently blablabla

News Credits:
    Ok, that's decided.
    Once I'll get Legends Ginrai and Brainstorm I'll go full Titan Masters hunting.
    It is time.

6. BottleOfFuture

BottleOfFuture Weaponizer

Third mode could be an excavator to reference RID2001 Grimlock, then have a dino mode using the shovel for the dino head, treads for something like the arms or tail?

Or it could be a tank but that's a bit less fun.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not sure if it's been said before or not since I don't follow this thread, but it's interesting that Takara didn't name their headmaster line "Headmasters" or something related to the toon and just went with Legends. Where as they did it with the Unite Warriors.

• Like Like x 1
  8. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    IMG_2497.JPG
    I complained about the head on "Blast Off". I complained about Titan masters having no bodies. Problems solved!! Arise, Overcloak!! "A new body, a Dino pet to command!"

• Like Like x 3
  9. Kirby0189

Kirby0189 Soundpost

Out of curiosity, does the Takara version of Mindwipe not have as much soft plastic?

10. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Several others and myself requested a pic in the TR Megatron feedback, which no one seems to have done, but I'll put it out here as well, anyone care to snap a pic of TR Megatrons head on Hardheads body?

11. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

I'm glad Takara didn't restart the line as "headmasters" and made TR part of Legends. We all know that the different toylines are really just G1 2.0 or G1 Reimagined. I wish both Hasbro and Takara had been more orderly about this from the start instead of what happened (hodgepodge of different lines that really all belong together). But that's just OCD collector mentality in me. At the end of the day, its our collection.

12. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    I wish Takara had given Ptero's vehicle/creature to Mindwipe instead of the T-rex mold they allready gave to Skullcruncher.

13. IceConvoy

IceConvoy Jikuu Keiji

News Credits:
    Picked up a TR Galvatron for $15 at TRU thanks to the 20% promo and some rewards dollars to get is arm cannon for my Galvatronus. After disassembling him to get an idea of how I could customize the figure itself, I'm left questioning even more so how we still haven't seen any 3rd party kit to fix some of the figure's problems.

Between the way the head port is attached to the body and the empty chest cavity, you'd think someone would have figured out how to either give him a flip out non titan master head, or what I'd actually like to see, a way to convert the chest cavity into a cockpit that would hold the titan master with the crown attached to the faceplate.

I also got TR Highbrow and despite his limitations I really like him. I love his look. This one I got to customize into Gobots Coptur with the faceplate designed by Trentulas though. Ended up doing the parts swap with one of my Scourge's to add some variety among my Sweeps.

I do have Legends Highbrow on the way. Been debating on swapping his faceplate with the TR one. Will see how I like the Legends face when I get it in hand.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kilowog

Kilowog ORA ORA ORA

Ebay:
    Wallgreens next to my job has had FIVE Brainstorms pegwarming for almost 2 months

If anyone wants one, I'd be happy to middleman at cost for item+ship

15. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    AINT NO PARTY LIKE A TITANMASTER PARTY
    IMG_1838.JPG IMG_1844.JPG IMG_1840.JPG IMG_1841.JPG IMG_1842.JPG IMG_1843.JPG

• Like Like x 18
  16. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

Too funny! Nice setup and shots!

17. Tahl_eN

Tahl_eN Well-Known Member

Since the animals don't have names, I have to assume they're transtectors. Probably with some sort of drone AI like Roller?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    Hmm I think I'm delusional. I was hoping I wouldn't have to pay more then 10 dollars for Hot Rod, Getaway, Triggerhappy, and Doublecross because I'd hunt for them only at Walmart and Target... Boy am I stupid for thinking that.
    Our local walmart has basically given over to the dark side and half their aisle is filled with Star Wars crap :banghead: 

When I'm out of town next Friday I may just cave and check the Toys R Us I'll be passing and pay the 17+ for the Wave 3 deluxes if I even find them, my luck with finding Transformers is shit (I'm the guy that paid 20+ more for the Wave 2 deluxes cause f*** it). It already hurts me if I find them AND Warrior Ratchet, Bisk, and Scatterspike cause thats 17 dollars per figure for a total of seven figures. Ouch.

Being a collector is frustrating :banghead:  And I was quite pleased during that month long break between waves I had.

19. razieon

razieon Minicon Warehouse Employee

I'll never be creative again.

IMAG0786[1].jpg

• Like Like x 2
  20. razieon

razieon Minicon Warehouse Employee