So I scooped up a LG Trypticon back in November when they were dirt cheap and since I’m waiting to continue my other projects I figured that I should get to work on Trypticon into BWII Gigastorm, to go with the Seacons coming this fall. Starting off I fixed the floppy chest panel. It’ll still open and store Full-Tilt but now it can bear extra weight and it’ll need to because I’m giving Gigastorm another drone. But obviously Full-Tilt can’t become a tower anymore, which isn’t a big loss anyway. Next up is the head, his popping up gun gimmick is now fixed in place due to the addition of his horn (Infernocus sword piece) and he is getting another horn on the tip of his nose, a design deviation yes but the translucent orange piece already has sculpted ridges and with my current selection of fodder parts I can’t seem to make anything other than a mohawk. Next thing is sanding, painting and then ordering the reprolabels set plus some Predacon labels.