Titan Class Caminus. Good Idea? And would you buy it? POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by IgnikaMarcus, Jun 15, 2014.

1. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Scale Charts are pointless.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Okay, so everyone who hasn't read Windblade #1 or visited TFWiki has no idea who this guy is, but I think the source of all living female Cybertronians (except Arcee of course) and the reason behind Windblade's facepaint needs to be represented in plastic. No point in having the Titan class if all we're getting is Metroplex.

So what your thoughts? Would you support a Titan Class Caminus? Or would you rather see the titan class die in a fire?

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Regardless, it's highly unlikely we're getting another single Titan class Transformers toy.

3. musashi3000gt

musashi3000gt Well-Known Member

Hasbro repaints EVERYTHING! got a prime? repaint it black and green and purple. got a Megatron? repaint it a darker shade and throw shark-teeth on it. got Blitzwing? repaint it into double dealer and cloud Star Scream.

Off-course they can re-paint Metroplex! necro-titan and caminus colors down the line.

4. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Scale Charts are pointless.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Caminus has a different design though. So they'd need to remold it, not just repaint it.

5. motorthing

motorthing Too old for this $hit

News Credits:
    I'd buy it just to support what would have to be one of the most unlikely WTF releases in this brand's history.

I want more "big" characters, I just don't think they are at all likely right now. Even the ones people have heard of.

6. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It would be a shame if Metroplex is the only Titan class figure we ever get.