Tips on images in posts

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Grneclipse9902, May 1, 2014.

1. Grneclipse9902

Grneclipse9902 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I had a nicely converted thread in the b/s/t forums that included pics of just about all of my items, problem is I can't keep it going due to Photobucket's limit on bandwith for free account holders. Any tips on how to keep the pics up without having to re-do my thread over and over? Any help would be appreciated

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Perhaps use a different photo hosting service. Unfortunately, we have no control over Photobucket's bandwidth limitations.

3. Grneclipse9902

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I understand that, I was just looking into seeing what other members are doing to keep their pics up, or is there a way to directly upload them onto the thread from the computer.

4. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Tech support threads can only be replied to be the original poster or a staff member. Members of the forum wouldn't be able to reply to offer their solutions.

You do have the option of attaching files to posts in that forum. When posting a new thread (or editing an existing post), scroll down to the "Attach Files" section and you can add pics that way. Please keep in mind that the system will not allow for overly large images to be uploaded. For those, I recommend finding an alternate photo hosting service.

5. Grneclipse9902

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ok, thank you