Tiger Retro LCD G2 Hand held game

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Feb 19, 2020.

1. CleverNamePendingatron

CleverNamePendingatron Just an ordinary cassette. Nothing to see here.

AVGN has made his feelings about Tiger games very clear, and he’s not wrong. This is far more a fun novelty collectors item than something to actually find enjoyment in playing.

• Like Like x 3
  2. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    I had trouble following it too. However, I remember playing these sorts of games (and probably still have them....somewhere), so what I can tell you is it's really just about timing. You know certain graphics will appear at a certain spot at a certain time so you hit the button at the right instant to grab/avoid them. The better ones are just engaging enough to keep you occupied for a short trip, especially in an era when your only alternative was a book that might've made you car sick.

MM2LCD.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    That right there was a favorite. Also had Mega Man 3. Baseball was fun, I believe that was two-player.

4. JomasterII

JomasterII Nobody interesting

News Credits:
    Please place it back in the vault as soon as you can.

5. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    These games make me think people have lost the ability to use imagination. Until Gameboy was widely available, these games were clutch. I remember my cousin and I sharing these on trips all the time.

They were trash compared to console games, but very fun time wasters as we would compete for the highest score. I think we finally ditched them in 6th grade when he got a Gameboy and I cut grass and saved allowance money for a GameGear.

I may get two just to send him one -- that's what these are about, getting people like myself to buy into the nostalgia factor. Few children today would play them simply because the phone or iPad has better games for free.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 4