Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus and Jetfire

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by sladeprime, Dec 18, 2020.

1. sladeprime

sladeprime MS Paint Transformer artist

News Credits:
    Update: 04/29/2021 Additional combined Jetpower Optimus images via Threezero blog

DLX ジェットパワー・オプティマスプライムの新画像 — THREEZERO BLOG JP

Threezero DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime01.jpg Threezero DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime33.jpg Threezero DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime37.jpg Threezero DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime41.jpg Threezero DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime39.jpg Threezero DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime07.jpg

Update: 03/31/2021 DLX Jetfire and combined mode official images & product description.

01-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 02-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 03-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 04-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 05-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 06-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 07-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 08-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 09-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 10-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 11-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 12-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 13-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 14-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 15-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 16-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 17-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 18-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 19-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 20-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 21-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 22-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 23-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 24-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 25-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg 26-Threezero DLX Jetfire.jpg

Product Description
    The ancient Decepticon Seeker who chose to side with the Autobots and sacrifice his spark to Optimus Prime to aid in the defeat of The Fallen, Jetfire, joins Hasbro and threezero’s DLX Collectible Figure Series based on his appearance in the film Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen!

DLX Collectible Figures present intricate Transformers designs in a smaller scale with high-fidelity production value. With its unique die-cast metal frame design, DLX not only provides an advanced range of articulation, but also greatly enhances the weight and durability. Together with the detailed and weathered paint application of threezero, a remarkable resemblance is achieved in matching the characters as seen in the original media.

At 15 inches tall, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen DLX Scale Collectible Series Jetfire figure features approximately 65 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED illuminated eyes. LED Jet Thrusters also light up in Jetpower mode. Accessories include one Landing Gear Cane, two pairs of interchangeable hands, and one cannon and machine gun for the separately-sold DLX Optimus Prime in Jetpower form.

DLX Jetfire is also designed so that key parts can be detached and integrated as armor for the separately-sold DLX Optimus Prime. Together, the two figures form the impressive DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime.

Product Features
    • 15 inches (38.1cm)
    • Made of die-cast zinc alloy, POM, ABS, and PVC
    • Officially licensed
    • Over 65 points of articulation
    • LED illuminated eyes and jetpower rocket thrusters
    • Detachable armor pieces can be integrated with DLX Optimus Prime to form DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime (sold separately)
    • Requires 6 AG13 batteries (not included)
    Box Contents
    • Jetfire figure
    • Landing gear cane
    • Cannon
    • Machine gun
    • 2 Alternate pairs of hands
      • Pair of relaxed hands
      • Pair of holding landing gear cane

Mod edit: Original source Threezero Weibo

131442557_865803320839695_6884551484862823936_o.jpg

Update: Pre-orders up. More HQ images

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime – threezero store

Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-2.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-4.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-5.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-6.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-8.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-11.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-13.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-14.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-15.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-17.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-18.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-19.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-23.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-25.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-27.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-29.jpg Threezero DLX ROTF Optimus Prime-30.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 24
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. XBurner071

XBurner071 Burn Baby Burn!

News Credits:
    LastingBoldHeron-max-1mb.gif

• Like Like x 12
  3. Optimistic Prime

Optimistic Prime Active now and then

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    They're moving to other movies! Yes!!

• Like Like x 9
  4. SeahawkSpeed

SeahawkSpeed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Good bye Studio Series/MPM, hello massive erection.

• Like Like x 8
  5. XIII

XIII TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If real, as good as bought. I've completely run out of space for their gigantic premium scale figures. The BB movie DLX figures are perfect and I'd gladly start replacing my premium scale with DLX scale.

That Jetfire looks like pre-concept. Not even 3d print. Just shards of styrene stuck together. Pretty sure they got the top of the head wrong. The canopy window is supposed to be his forehead. Not the nosecone... still fantastic.

My only issue is Threezero takes forever and there are usually years of delays... these figures might be out in 2077...

• Like Like x 1
  6. XaxisGuy

XaxisGuy Metasuchian

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Well looks like I’ve found the figure I’ll buy when I graduate highschool! Assuming this is coming out in one or two years, that is. Hope it isn’t too expensive

• Like Like x 1
  7. Retroheavy

Retroheavy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Yaaaaas. This is what I’ve been waiting for!!!

8. Retroheavy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Reveal to release of the dlx line has been pretty quick.

9. Dudicus

Dudicus G2 Combiner dudebro

News Credits:
    They COMBINE?? Three Zero has gone absolutely bonkers in the best way. Easy, easy buy for me. Holy mother.

• Like Like x 8
  10. floriol

floriol Well-Known Member

Finally! So many of us have been asking for the Bayverse figures and it's finally happening.

Does this mean Jetpower Prime is still coming? Because if he is, this is much better news than I was expecting. Jetfire was more of a wet dream considering how big he is supposed to be so I didn't expect them to actually go for it. Optimus looks so good but I think the blue should be a bit darker though. Really glad to see they are in scale too.

I'm 100% getting both but I wonder if they're coming in premium scale as well. I hope they will.

EDIT: Oh ok. They're supposed to combine. This could mean they'll have to sacrifice movie accuracy to some extent and I'm not sure if I like this idea. I'll wait out the final product shots.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  11. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm. Do I need yet another High end Prime at this (assumed) scale? I knew the combined prime was coming and I assumed I’d get him. But this opens more options. Do I need doubles of either part? Can I afford doubles? This will probably cost quite a bit more than I’d guessed as 1 figure.

good news though.

12. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd love to see Shatter.

I can think of 19 Threezero movie toys so far (including both scales) seems like about 5 of those figures haven't been Prime, Bumblebee or Megatron (only 2 Megatron so far). I don't think we should ever expect ThreeZero to give us a remotely flushed out character line.

Third party DMK scale stuff is unfortunately the way to go if you want a filled out movie cast of premium display pieces (small run, expensive- but not worse than threezero generally, and often of mediocre quality- look great though). Or those Prime1 statues if you have insane amounts of money and a warehouse sized display area- I'm really amazed there is enough market for those things. I can tell you where to look if you want.

13. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm reading the original post right? Is that jetfire really going to combine with Prime?, or are they planning a separate release with just the armour?.

14. Retroheavy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I bet it will be a separate upgrade kit sold later.

maybe not though. Taking a closer look at jetfires thighs.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Also his feet are strange.

16. Bob 121

Bob 121 Well-Known Member

Thank God they moved on from that awful bee movie.

• Like Like x 7
  17. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 12
  18. Retroheavy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Honestly. It will be hard for me to pass on anything that comes out of the DLX line.

• Like Like x 10
  19. BlackHawkOmega

BlackHawkOmega Just trying my best.

News Credits:
    troll bait

• Like Like x 7
  20. Ramjet555

Ramjet555 Well-Known Member

I hope ThreeZero knows I would buy a Seeker in every color and they already have that Blitzwing mold...

• Like Like x 6