ThreeA

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by UMC, Mar 1, 2011.

1. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    FINALLY. I'm hearing that the Fingers will only be coming in a set. I am really hoping they do some blind boxes. I will pick a few of those up, but I'm not down for buying a huge set.

2. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    So the peaceday drop cloth is up. I was holding off for a different colorsway though. I already have a pink bot (Bromwich bramble). Oh and goodness is that blog post arrogant about their still crappy sale website.

3. [soundwave]

[soundwave] Communications

News Credits:
    My finger #9 is arriving tomorrow. Now I'm complete with 9 Fingers and 1 Thumb. Missing #5. :( 

Didn't get any from the drop today. Too busy at work and with the server issues really made me turn away from Bambaland.

4. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    Looks like my EMGY 1/12 Caesar will be here tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm pretty stoked. It was definitely shipped by boat, rather than by air like some of the other buyer's were.

5. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My own WWRP Caesars are looking like they'll be in-hand tomorrow, too. I really gotta start writing reviews for the portable designs, I think the only major mold I'm missing is the Heavy Bramble.

6. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I kept forgetting to post, my EMGY Caesar arrived on Friday. Gotta say, I don't like anywhere near as much as I thought it would. Looks more like a dropcloth with shields than a new design.

7. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    I thought you had picked up the Gravedigger at a LCS. The Brambles are pretty awesome though. I'd suggest one.

8. Subotnik

Subotnik Please Stand By.

The newest NOMs are pretty damn cool, but I think I like the big fat pipe better.

9. Vangelus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I alllllmost did, but decided I'm just going to wait until things align for me to get an Iron Panda HB.

Opened up 2 of my Caesars (Gravedigger and Steve J), both are really solid and oomphy.

10. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    I like the Cthulhu look they have going on. I'm glad I have one on the way.

Nice! I really wanted to pick up the Steve J, but I won't go into that. I got the EMGY and he looks fantastic. He's the only one of that color way I have.

11. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    I got a WWRP Ceasar (medic) in the post today. Took it out of the box and the ball joint for the left hip was sheared in half right out of the packaging. Lovely. I'm just not having any luck this month.

12. Vangelus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Opened up the RIP 2-pack, white Caesar has overtight squeaky hips, black Caesar's left elbow is frozen and immobile despite a lot of xacto, hair dryer, and freezer treatment. >.<

Dry soap fixed the white Caesar nicely for now, but I'm still stuck(lol) on the black Caesar's elbow.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  13. soybean56

soybean56 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about everyone's problems with the Caesar's. Apparently, mine's still sitting overseas and hasn't even shipped yet.

14. Vangelus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My 2 singles were fine, and the white RIP is alright now that I've lubed up his hip joints. Hopefully 3A CS can get me a replacement arm for the black one. D:

15. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    Does anyone have any tips for pulling apart the ball joints on the legs and waist? I may be able to get a replacement hip section from 3A but it'll require me fishing out the busted and frozen ball joint from the hip and pulling the other leg off without breaking anything else, which I'm not feeling too confident on.

16. soybean56

soybean56 Well-Known Member

Yikes, I'm not sure. I've dealt with a busted ball joint on the knuckle and a squeaky shoulder ball, but nothing requiring the type of surgery it sounds like you may need. Sorry...

Well, my Caesar showed up yesterday (despite the tracking still saying it hasn't left Singapore). Caesar's really cool and emotive, but he's about 30% than I thought he'd be. For some reason, I was thinking he was only slightly taller than the humans. It's cool though because the double shield look works great for the frontlines of my dessert squad.

17. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    got my international 2 pack and my medic caesar.....they are awesome

18. Vangelus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Urghhh

CS says they'll repair the arm if I ship it to them in HK. Canada Post shipping to HK with tracking = hella money. Dunno if I'm gonna do it or just keep trying to unfreeze 002's elbow myself. :( 

19. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

20. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    Ug. That's pretty lame. I'm guessing they're not down for paying shipping to ship it back either?

I got my Nom27 in the mail yesterday. He is fantastic. The chuthulu tubes look awesome in person. He's very menacing looking. Mine came with wet paint, but after setting him out for a few hours, it seems to have dried. Only real complaint I have is that he has two guns and doesn't come with two gun hands. I was able to finagle a gun into the left hand, but it looks odd.