Threea Bumblebee DOTM Figure - US Buyers

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by PlatypusRhyme, Dec 27, 2017.

1. PlatypusRhyme

PlatypusRhyme Well-Known Member

ITEM: Threea Bumblebee DOTM $550 plus shipping
    This is the Threea “Dark of ther Moon” Bumblebee. I bought it pre-owned and in “like new” condition. I opened it up upon arrival to look it over, and I’ve had it in storage since. The figure is complete and in perfect condition. It comes with the original box, but not the brown mailer…I’ve double boxed for shipping though (technically triple boxed if you count the toy box). This is NOT the Bambaland Exclusive.

The toy box has all its original foam packing.
    Some things to note specifically on the box top, all but one are cosmetic and as I originally received it…I may be a bit long winded here, just to cover the bases. There should be a pict at the bottom for reference to some of the box issue, but I also attached the file in case the link doesn't work:
    • There’s some general rub-wear on the surface of the box like shiny lines or ink having been slightly rubbed off.
    • There are a couple small dings on the top edge/corner of the box top (possibly from manufacturer) (see pict)
    • There are small white spots on one of the sides, they feel rough, like the smooth top layer lifted off…possibly a printing issue at the factory? Not really sure what could have caused that otherwise. (see pict)
    • The inside lining of the boy top has a few dime-sized dark spots, possibly glue overage that came through, not sure.
    • The meeting of two sides is split at the seam. It appears like a white line when looking at it, but they are physically detached. I’m assuming this happened because the previous owner tried to lift the box out of the shipper by pulling on the side of the box top. The box is heavy and the box top’s sides are not made to bear that weight when pulled on, so just be mindful. The box as a whole is perfectly sound though. (see pict)

MORE (If you own any Threea Transformers, you’ll already know these points):
    • Make sure to look at the instructions, since some features require the pushing of small buttons, like the forearm release and some articulation.
    • There are many small parts, many of which move, some don’t. So as you are articulating the body, be careful of the stationary bits.
    • Some parts are held in by friction, like a tab in a groove etc. When you handle the figure, they may pop or slide off as you put pressure on them, but they pop back on easily.
    PAYMENT:
    Paypal only.

SHIPPING:
    • I’m only shipping to buyers within the US.
    • I can ship through USPS or UPS, in both cases the package will be insured and will require delivery confirmation with signature.
    • The shipping may be up to $30 or $40+ depending on your location in the US (I’m in NJ). I can estimate shipping for you, just message me your address.
    • I will only ship to the address in Paypal’s transaction details, to retain Paypal’s protections.
    • I’ll refund the difference if what I charged is more than a dollar over for shipping.
    [​IMG][​IMG][/IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  2. Roccoajr

Roccoajr Well-Known Member

Is this still available?

3. PlatypusRhyme

PlatypusRhyme Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Sorry, it sold. I didn't realize this thread was still up.

• Like Like x 1