Thread Title Change Request

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Hazekiah, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    I mean...as far as I'M concerned it shouldn't have been changed to START with, but now that the title of my thread HAS been changed WITHOUT my consent OR input I'd like another go at it, plz.

Annnd since I can't even see who changed it, I guess I'm supposed to just ask here?

o_O 

2. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Oh, look! I actually CAN post in the tech. subforum again!

I'll just assume that's some accident of the "upgrade" and press my advantage while I can, lol.

The thread in question is THIS ONE, and if it MUST be retitled I'd rather it be something more along the lines of "Skulls Adorning Merlin's Tomb in TF:TLK & Their Symbolism," if you please and by your leave, please and thankyouverymuchly.

3. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Anyway, since it apparently needs pointing out...my reference to the "Anti-Fun Button" is an allusion to Michael Bay's own term for needlessly stamping out fun with respect to the TF films (taken from his commentary for the first movie during the scene where Anthony Anderson's cousin crashes through the glass door, if I'm not mistaken) and was meant SOLELY as a movie-forum joke about people needlessly reporting things which are harmless and, indeed, even fun. Which, frankly, seems to happen A LOT with certain threads/members and is probably a bigger problem than the threads or the members themselves.

But I digress!

I was VERY SPECIFICALLY NOT REFERRING TO FORUM ACTIONS, I was simply referring to action ANY member could take by clicking the Report Post *ahem* Anti-Fun Button for frivolous and/or spiteful purposes.

But, just for the record, straight-up hijacking someone's thread-title without any input from them kinda sucks, too.

So I'd like it changed to more accurately represent the function of the thread, plz.

Thank you for your time and attention.

<3

4. ABH1979

ABH1979 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Title updated: "Skulls Adorning Merlin's Tomb in TF:TLK & Their Symbolism"