1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Thread Sticky Request

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Satomiblood, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Chemical Shoes

I'm trying to get in contact with a member that recently bought an item from me in the Junkion Exchange. I accidentally deleted our PMs during the week and I don't have their shipping address, nor do I remember their TFW2005 screen name. Paypal information is limited.

If a mod could please sticky this thread for a week until the issue is resolved, I would greatly appreciate it.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items...ecently-bought-universe-2-0-treadbolt-me.html

2. Boardwise

Boardwise There are no strings on me Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We will not be sticky individual threads.

If you wish to keep an eye on the thread I suggest you bookmark it in whatever browser you use.

3. Satomiblood

Well, that doesn't help me at all.

I'm trying to honor a sale I made with a fellow board member and figured that a front page sticky would be easier to notice. Here's hoping that he emails me, inquiring about the figure he bought.

Thanks anyway.

4. Satomiblood

The person in question sent me a PM late lastnight. You can close this thread as well as the one linked in the first post.