Thoughts on G1 Season 3 and 4?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by TheIronBot, Sep 9, 2018.

?

How much do you like/dislike season 3 and 4

1. Love it

16 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. Like it

13 vote(s)
    28.3%
  3. Its okay

12 vote(s)
    26.1%
  4. Dislike it

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  5. Hate it!

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. Blackout32

Blackout32 ANTHRAX - PERSISTENCE OF TIME

Cybertron The Matrix of leadership knowledge,power
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Well for me it was as much loved for those 2 seasons as the first 2 seasons. I loved season 3 and 4 simple since Fortress Maximum and Scorponoks was in the season 4 ending. Plus seeing as i received Scorponoks for my B-day in 87" those 2 seasons connected me even more to them. It's was more than season 1 and 2 but i like to think of the complete run of episodes as love for the entire sho not 1 season that would stick out.

2. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

For me, it's ok. Some episodes were fantastic like call of the primitives, while others were cringe worth, carnage in c minor. Really, the constructions were human size and ultra Magnus held them like dolls. Lol. I found a lot of the voices annoying as well.

3. StrangePlanet

StrangePlanet G1

When G1 was on the air, I was ageing out. I was going from kid to teenager. But I loved Transformers.
    I never saw the movie, so to me, one day the Transformers TV show was totally different with different settings, characters, stories non-related to anything I knew - I stopped watching immediately.
    I have since gone back and watched it, and it's mostly crap, but some really cool things about it. Like how Galvatron was brought back to life but insane. Cyclonus' honorable warrior character. Blitzwing's getting kicked out. Couple cool episodes. So I've gone from Hated It to It's OK.

4. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking The world has moved on...we've always said.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    It's okay. Season 1 is the best. If you just watch that and the first few episodes of Season 2, you can jump straight to the movie without losing the momentum the second half of season 2 provides, especially with the AKOM episodes.

Season 3 and 4 are uneven. I feel like Headmasters, for better or worse, carries the momentum forward a bit better than The Rebirth. Too bad it stalls a bit once you get past the first 3 episodes there, too...

5. Sixwing

Sixwing You have chosen poorly

Yeah, Call of the Primitives was awesome.

6. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    my favorite era, to be honest some give me shit about it, but seriously i love all the toys and gimmicks, im a hardcore fan of that era and only recently has my favorite toy from this era finnally got a new updated toy just for him, punch / counterpunch, i still dont have my trottlebots.

all hail rodimusprime lol