Thoughts about upcoming DLC.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by GRIML0CK, Aug 28, 2012.

1. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

The thread explains it all, tell me what you all think about it. Will it be a buy? Or a pass? explain why and why not.

2. itMFtis

itMFtis Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it looks great, but I'm not paying $10 per release, including what was available on day 1. Will wait for a discounted/bundle price down the line.

3. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

Agreed. But if they come with maps i'll buy.

4. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think the price is a bit steep for cosmetic stuff that doesn't really add a whole lot to the game. Sure it's pretty cool to have more options in customization but in the end it's just not worth quite that much to me. If there were maps, yeah I can see paying that price. Hopefully the Dinobot pack comes with more than just parts (an Escalation map like a lot of people are speculating would be good). I wonder if they will split the third pack up where you can buy the parts separately like they did with the first pack. I already have the throwback pack and if buying the other stuff separately is cheaper than buying the whole thing and getting stuff I already have then I might consider it. I will probably wait and hope for a price reduction (I'm most likely not going to be paying out of my pocket for any of these anyway as I get MS points through Bing rewards...that does take some time to save them up though. Still gotta get the most out of them where I can! :)  )

I'm hoping for some more substantial DLC. Maps are good and some extended campaign stuff would be high on my list too.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Mixed. If it was more than just multiplayer parts I think it would be more worthwhile.

6. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I'll be buying anything put out. I'm a slut.

7. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Well put, me too.

8. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Buying everything I love this game. Its my game of the year

9. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll buy the Dinobots, that's it for now.

10. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I want the inseticons more than dinobots but since the dinobots come first, I'll probably get them too.

11. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

First off, great sig picture Constructicon.

Now on topic, I'd love a future DLC with some more single-player gameplay. As for the pack that's already out, I'm obviously an Ultra Magnus fan, so at some point within the next month, I'll probably get the cosmetic pack.

12. Forceman4077

Forceman4077 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Price is too high, $5 is a reasonable price for the day 1 dlc, even though what it's made up of is bullshit, for things that only apply to MP. If I could use Blast Off and Ultra Magnus in Escalation and a map or 2 then maybe 10 dollars would be worth it.

Just after WFC's first dlc pack was 10 dollars came w/ 5 character,s 2 Esc maps, and 2 MP maps the "dlc" so far seems like a rip off.

My worry is that the 3rd "Furry" dlc pack, due to how much is in there compared to the others, will cost $15.