1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Minor/Repaint: Thoughts about Animated Sludge

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by iconscons, Oct 13, 2008.

1. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

Now that I have all 3 animated dinobots, and my custom snarl...a sludge is conspicuous by his absence.

I'm thinking a grimlock...with an extended neck using a TransMetal Megatron tail. The sticky point is the front legs. I need some legs match the Animated aesthetic and are the proper length. I want to attach them where the grimlock dino-arms are. Then they'll fold back. I've played with the idea of using rhinox rhino legs, but they're a bit too short.

Any ideas for something that could be used as the front legs of a brontosaurus? In scale with Animated Grimlocks body of course.

Attached Files:

2. spoonman

spoonman Kitbasher extrordinaire!

I would suggest another Animated Grimlocks legs. Or perhaps Actvators Animated Grimlock. Not sure how much smaller that one is but I would check it out. Keep us posted. Youre Snarl was great!

3. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

4. Skyripper

Skyripper Seeker

I would just atach a second set of voyager grimlock, I would maybe extend the tail a little bit too to give hime lenght to realy represent his alt mode.

5. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    i would have to agree with spoonman, Grimlocks legs would match n be a good look for him too, i cant wait to see this one!:D  we need to have all the dinobots! lol Good luck!