Thought - Next Big Fans Hobby Figure - Not Real

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Reygn, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Reygn

Reygn Banned

This is merely conjecture and wishful thinking on my part... but I think Deathsaurus is coming.

Fans Hobby is known for it's solid figures, both in feel, and in design. Their newest ventures have been straying away from this, but the one before them was one of 2019's biggest and best figures, Double Evil, Imposter Overlord. This figure is arguably their best figure, and I don't think it's the last of it's kind. It's well known that MMC has a Deathsaurus in development, and it's some what known that X-Transbots has one in the works. Their is also want from CHUGers, me being one of them, for a Commander Class Deathsaurus. This is a lot of excitment that has been buiding for one character, and I think Fans Hobby could be a position to win most of us over.

Double Evil, ir Overlord, is around 15" tall; Deathsaurus is taller than Overlord by about a head in Victory, or atleast in the unofficial scale chart, which puts him squarely in 15"+ Phoenix territory, or $250. This would make Deathsaurus their biggest figure to date, but it could also offput some, given most aren't looking to spend $250 on one figure; although, seeing as Double Evil sold relatively well, I'd assume Deathsaurus would do superbly.
    20200415_032019.jpg

What are your thoughts on my ramblings ?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Reygn

Reygn Banned

bump

3. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I wish that they would make this and I’ve been wishing they did a G2 Megatron as well. They probably are going to do all the headmaster Jrs though

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reygn

Reygn Banned

True, they do have a lot on their plate right now; I do hope I am right, and Deathsaurus is their next big figure, even if it's many years in the future.

5. xueyue2

xueyue2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah, I wish they will do this. The current offer from PX and MMC Deathsaurus are not very interested to me. Xtransbot's version is just some teasing, like its power master prime.

6. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yup, I'm out of the MP game but still need a G2 Megatron from these guys.

7. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I’ve yet to pick up a Fanshobby piece but a Deathsaurus would get me off the fence. The PX version is my favorite piece of everything I own, but I’d love to see what Fanshobby could do with their chunky aesthetic.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ottertron

Ottertron Moon-faced assassin of joy

Based on their recent stuff I could DEFINITELY see this happening. CHOMKASAURUS.