Those forgotten characters

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by hippymule, Jul 31, 2011.

1. doucoo

doucoo U're an idiot Starscream!

Ebay:
    :music  There's a voice, that keeps on calling me..............

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Dukeup Nukhead

News Credits:
    The RID Railbots. We need more train transformers that aren't micromasters or Astrotrain.

3. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    Brawn has always felt forgotten imo. Aside from his millisecond cameo in Animated and Legends sized figure from a couple of years ago, that character is in serious need of some attention.

Also, Trailbreaker. That character has been a distant memory since G1, and all we have so far in 'updated' form is that tiny new Legend class figure. Something better happen for him in round 4 of Classics.

And of course Hound to a lesser degree, but at least he got some love via Robot Heroes, Alternators & Classics//Universe in recent years.

4. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

I like Trailbreaker. I like his cheerful but low esteem character. It was nice seeing him in the Universe comics and I loved him hitting Grimlock with a girder in Dreamwave.

Hound has to have his Jimmy Stewart-esque voice if he appears again. His Legends toy was an insult btw.

I want Windbreaker/Zap repainted with a new head from Windcharger.

My nominations:

Scoop

Snapdragon

Quake - was a gladiator and took on Megatron.

G2 Stormtroopers

E-Hobby repaints such as Deep Cover and Magnificus.

Repugnus - had one of the best MTMTE files. Potential to be THE Autobot badass.

The Robotmasters. I want Wrecker Hook's character explored and find out whether he's an amnesiac RID Towline transported to the G1 universe.

I want Wingstun to be Pre-Beast Waspinator.

The Real Gears.

Powertrain or Ironworks. Just so Generations G2 Prime gets a head remold and a repaint as either or both.