This guy is awesome.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by ActionMasterZod, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    And the winner is Protoman! Awesome.

2. robofreak

robofreak Well-Known Member

I tried to talk to the guy, but he said he didn't have time for people that aren't true fans and that I can never be one because I wasn't born in the 80's watching G1 on Saturday.

The idiot pulled all of his TF bashfest videos in order to justify the comments he made about liking the film.

He's one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

The problem isn't this thread so much as the attention other youtubers giver him. He's going to keep making videos until people just ignore him.

3. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Wow, this moron is still important? I could've sworn he'd be at the bottom of the "Unimportant Shit" list by now.

Every fan is a "true" fan. Do the fans love TFs? Yes That's a fact. It doesn't matter what generation, what universe, as long as there is somebody to love it, there will always be true fans.

The notion of an untrue fan is so silly. You either like something or you don't. It's that simple.

4. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yep! :music 

He is now! :locked2: 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.