This guy is awesome.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by ActionMasterZod, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newguy

newguy i

I feel a sh*t storm comin.

2. tigertron777

tigertron777 Member

cumonass is ******ed... pretty much what he's saying is is that they should no longer call the movie's by the name "transformers" because they no longer have the same looks, design, and a few other concepts that G1 did.... that's like saying he shouldn't be called by the name his parents gave him when he was born because when he was a baby he was quiet and small but now that he's older he's a big fat douche with a loud mouth... dude things change over time, get over it. They're not gonna use the same vehicles that they did back then because first of all they're out dated and how much sense would "robot's in disguise" make with a 84' car model driving around in 2009? it would stick out like a sore thumb and other vehicles, such as starscreams jet mode, would absolutely suck compared to the f-22 raptors we have flying around now... they're transformers... they upgrade to fit in and stay on top of their ass kicking. Besides G1 was awesome... but would you REALLY go watch a live action movie of transformers modeled EXACTLY like the G1 series and find it in any way shape or form believable? no... I think not.

3. swampflight

swampflight Banned

You can come out of the closet,its 2009.

Crossdressing pedophile with illusions of godhood,suicidal tendancies,paranoid,who justifies his actions to mask loneliness and the fact he couldnt get laid if he paid for it.

4. DavAnthony

DavAnthony Well-Known Member

Don't any of you get the joke here? This is Andy Kaufman-esque. He hates the movies and all people who have anything to do with them and yet he has a poster of Shia LeBeauf from Eagle Eye behind him. Also it was so important that sideswipe be red and yet in one video he can't remember his name. This guy is poking fun at the people who get so worked up about this stuff.

I do share his dislike for Hollywood though. Gotta give him that one regardless if he is serious or not!!!

5. tigertron777

tigertron777 Member

seems pretty sen sire to me lol if he really is poking fun at G1 junkies then he made them happier then he made everyone else haha

6. Protoman

Protoman The Legendary One Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Guys, don't feed the animals, that's all I have to say.

The only way this guy is going to get my attention at this point is when I will be able to actually in real time argue with him or *dare I say* meet him in real life, which I doubt he would agree too. Look he is ignorant, don't even give him the youtube page hits, people on TFW keep linking me to his latest videos and I don't even bother, I know what he is going to say........ geez I caught the one where he had 25th Aniversary Optimus Prime's voice box on his forehead...... is this how you want to waste your night, watching this guy?

You wanna get rid of this guy? Get me his email, and I will do the rest.

7. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    I imagined you performing this in front of a waving flag, with an official looking suit that says "I know what I'm doing", your flashy hair that says "I'm the brains AND the looks of this operation", and a dashing smile saying "no, really, I'm just that damn awesome/sexy/etc.".

8. DavAnthony

DavAnthony Well-Known Member

yeah seriously

9. tigertron777

tigertron777 Member

Lol right on!

10. xOPtimUsZErOx

xOPtimUsZErOx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just saw this today somebody needs to sit the dude down and show him that although we all love g1 it was just the start of alot of great things. Stuff didn't end in g1 it just started and lead up to great things like beast wars and animated or at least i think so. At the end of the day we are all fans and we all love what we do. Yes for some it just seems like a way of life but those are the people who always pick at the things people like. Nothing is going to change the way we are. We love who we are. I joined this site cause other tf's sites didn't seem to have the community that this one has. So please everyone keep on your merry way and collect whatever you want to collect cause at the end of the day. Its all for the love of the craft.

11. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    THIS. Just let it die already and in a week or two we will be clear of this mess because by then he will have moved on to go rant about the next thing like Harry Potter or G.I. Joe.

You've seen the measure of what this man has brought this to, making a "Transformers Bible" and reading in biblical tongue from it. That right there takes the cake.

12. megatron10824

megatron10824 taghdhjk

this thread is getting to much attention

13. newguy

newguy i

14. Lunar_wolf

Lunar_wolf thisuniverse.tk

I find this guy hilarious. You ain't a fan if you like the film *rolls eyes* Words can not describe the stupidity of this man hahaha.

15. Deadpool.

Deadpool. I want my bird.

News Credits:
    Wait, weren't the actual "twins" Cloudraker and Fastlane? I always thought that Sunny/Side were brothers rather than twins per se.

16. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    they were twins "born" from the same spark IIRC

Cloudraker and Fastlane were created to be twins/drones

17. Protoman

Protoman The Legendary One Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Well this whole topic has a happy ending. I got an youtube private message from Cumonass late last night. "Alright, it's down now fuck off". He pulled the video..... well that is that. WHO'S NEXT!?

18. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

lol
    :duel  touché !!

:music 

well he had it coming... wonder what made him took it off....

19. Mechafire

Mechafire Tarnished Veteran

News Credits:
    Go Proto!

20. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    Damn. I kind of wish I saw the original video.

Is it wrong that I also wanted Sideswipe to be red though? :( 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.