This guy is awesome.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by ActionMasterZod, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keroshino

Keroshino Beasties: Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    o_O 

I hate this guy...So...damn...much
    also in his recent 8 rants about Transformers...
    he posted a link to a TFW2005 thread...fat bastard :banghead: 

2. Hureno

Hureno Active Member

I only have one thing to say...YOU ARE AN IDIOT, HA HA HAHAHA HA HAHAHA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

...Protoman FTW

3. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

errrrrrr.... no.

This dude gives so-called "geewunners" and critics of the film franchise a bad name. He's a frickin' cartoon caricature of the raging geewun ignoramus. He represents an extreme and rigid point of view so ludicrous, I can't believe that this guy really exists, and wasn't concocted in a lab by Bay and Orci to use as a smear against people who don't like their take on Transformers. He offends me as a fan.

That said, he's not a True Geewunner, because he can identify TM BW DepthCharge!! Who the fuck is THAT??? I don't know no Transformers who turn into no manta fuckin' rays! What is this animal shit?? They're just a candy-ass clusterfuck of asymmetrical parts, molded "fur detail" and loose balljoints. Fuck that shit!

Heh. :) 

Proto... don't stoop to his level, man. The last thing this fandom needs is a publicized Youtube nerd-rage showdown. It can only hurt us all! ;) 

zmog

4. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

I dont agree with anything this guy says, but its still funny. Also, I hope this vid is a joke. Cuz, its called CHANGE they cant keep the same shit from another show. Sideswipe is gray because its hard to make red CGI. Depthcarge is a boat because stingrays arnt mechanical. Devistator looks different because its called CHANGE

5. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    Remember, Transformers is a series all about change.

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Literally. *ch-ch-ch-ch-ch*

7. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

I have to say though... I really DON'T like Devastator. He does indeed 100% look like a Bionicle, no question about it. For all those pro-movie naysayers out there who said that Bayformers don't look like Bionicles, apparently Bay was sorry you weren't convinced and decided to make it even MORE obvious.

A Bionicle and some kind of goblin war machine out of Warcraft or something.. which might be sort of cool, if it wasn't supposed to be their take on Devastator. Bleah.

Sideswipe is cool though. :) 

zmog

8. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

9. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    I still don't see why people think it's a bionicle. Well, I can see where they are coming from, since it is very well a jumble of parts made to look like an awesome robot, but aren't all the movie bots like that?

The only bionicle set I can really compare him to is the Kardas Dragon, and that's a FAR stretch.

10. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    That and bionicles are'nt made of construction vehicles. Something about magic masks plo koa mau mai tinga po.

11. 2000lambovette

2000lambovette Missing 1984

I too an a G-1 fan but also like a lot of stuff after. But this devastator looks like crap along with most of the decepticons made for the movies. Yes I bought a few but prob will not buy 2 sets just to have a devastator either. Now sideswipe could have been made red but his new design is pretty cool and will be getting him. Bottom line both vids are pretty dumb if I dont like a figure I wont buy it I dont see any reason to film a weasing bad language youtube video over it. And I dont think protoman buys toys to be cool. I have a large collection but have never gone up to some hot chicks and asked them to check out my TF collection. Get over it if you dont like these toys then just dont buy them. The best thing we can hope for from the new movies is peter cullen and other g-1 voice actors and hope that Bay does not get to do the next one. Take Batman they actually became good with the last 2 but the others still were not that bad.

12. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod Larzzing on twitter!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  13. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    I guess that means that 99.8 of all of my transformers are either knockoffs, or something.

14. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Man, this is getting really annoying. All the stuff he's saying is so not true because without Takara Diaclones and Microman we'll never had the Transformers...period. And why must he drag this on about G1 is superior and the rest inferior? But I won't stop collecting and being a fan of this genre I do love G1 as well as the other types of Transformers its variety and without something new and fresh it'll be pretty boring. I too want to apology of bring this thread up again, but I wanted to share my opinions on the matter. Even though it was only two cents worth.

15. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Wow... This guy is a real piece of work. It's like he thinks his opinion is absolute. Being a so called geewunner, I'll bet if he has a MISB Fort Max, he would trade it for a steak and a piece of pie.:drool: 

16. Deadpool.

Deadpool. I want my bird.

News Credits:
    Wow, so anything that he has is considered as Tfs, and anything he doesn't have is not... Wow. That logic is like, too complex for me to understand. And like, if TFs died in 1990, why is he still talking about something "dead", 19 years after that?

17. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Ugh, why are people still talking about this guy? Let it die, please.

18. tomboland

tomboland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  19. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Why are people giving this idiot the publicity/responses he craves? Let 'Comic Book Guy' go back to his pointless existence in his mother's basement.

20. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    THIS. Oh Primus, this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.