This forum to close Tuesday, June 30th

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Kickback, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. binglesbot

binglesbot Well-Known Member

I meant the Animated Trolls. I have no real issues with movie trolls and I am actually looking forward to the movie.

Anyway yea back on topic, sad sad but at least we can have Animated-related polls on TFGD instead of on a sub-forum where it's bound to get a little too much love from fans.

2. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I kinda want to see this stay other wise I might be forced to read topic titles about why hasbro/CN are fools in some way and its also keeps season 4 bs out of the regular stuff

3. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    I feel bad for the animated forum mods. Once this forum closes they'll be laid off and have their mighty mod powers stripped... or worse yet they'll have to moderate the movie forum... oh the humanity :p 

4. iheartarcee

iheartarcee Idonotheartbeastwars

N B4 Lock

5. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    See ya Animated forum.

It was a real blast.

6. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Aw sucks but the forums should mash into the tf talk.

7. SimonMK

SimonMK Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So... I assume we discuss about the remaining toys that aren't released yet (Rodimus Minor, Electrostatic Soundwave, ect.) in the Toy Board now?

8. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

Yay :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: 
    I'm really glad to see it go. Hey, there's no G1 forum! To hell with it!

The G1 series started it all and you guys complain about losing Animated? Such is life.

9. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I will remember you ... bada ba boo da boo da will you remember me bada ba boo da boo da

10. LifePincher

Animated toys will be found in junk bins at Flea Markets along with Gobots for $.50- $1.00

I don't know why so many are crying over Animated junk.

11. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wah ACTIVE ACTIVE!!!!!!!!

12. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Well now, let me see... could it just possibly be because the people posting in here LIKED THE SHOW?
    AND THE TOYS?
    AND DON'T CONSIDER IT JUNK?
    You know, considering this is the ANIMATED FORUM and everything? And with different people having different opinions? (I know that seems like a hard concept for you to grasp, but PLEASE do try)

What do you think?
    Do you think that might just be possible?

Or is it that you know this already but decided to post YET more troll bullshit in here in some kind of vain attempt to make yourself look like a "True Fan"?
    Personally, I lean towards this.
    Let's be honest here; you're just bitter because your laughable attempt to get a G1 only forum here was utterly rejected. You proved that in the post just above the one I quoted.
    I am sick of outright trolls like you blundering into this forum and spewing your hatred towards Animated all over the place. It's pathetic, and it only makes you look like assholes. You do NOT have the right to tell other people what to like, OR to give them shit when it isn't something YOU like.
    You deserve to be on every single Ignore List on these boards.
    Intolerant, ignorant, small minded little people like you give the rest of us G1 collectors a bad name. Take your useless damn trolling elsewhere and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  13. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

I think we should at least be able to see the forum somewhere. Not POST in it, I suppose, but at least see all of the threads and posts. It's not very fair that we can't go over it again.

14. salmonman78

salmonman78 That's MR. Magnus to you all...

Sadly it will come to a end. Been a great show and line, But the movie will push it back for a while and well, it will live on elsewhere on the boards.

15. LifePincher

Whoa' NELLY!

An Opinion is cheap little one. Just voicing my thoughts is all. I've seen worse things said in this Forum. Don't need to be all up in arms about it.

As for my Attempt to get a G1 forum back in here. It failed,Yes, but it looks a lot better now that Animated just Died!
    Hmmmm. G1 Forum or Animated forum? I could actually see a MP/Encore/G1 thread emerge, that would be cool.

But really, I am surprised that a G1 Forum does not exsist in here. It is a Transformer Forum right!!!!???

16. T-money

T-money Cake is good

News Credits:
    All my TFA stuff is leaving me.

Tis sad.

I shall hold my TFA figures near to me and cherish the special moments that are replayed on Cartoon network...till they completely take it off for good. Then I'll buy the dvds...

Seriously, Animated will be missed.

17. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    You are a troll. Nothing more. The ONLY thing in your post I intend to dignify with a response is this hypocritical little gem:
    Yes. Yes it is. So let's take a second to examine what that means, shall we?
    Transformers.
    I know I will miss something, but off the top of my head that name includes G1, G2, Masterforce, Victory, Zone, Battlestars, Beast Wars/BWII/BWNeo, Beast Machines/Beast Wars Returns, Machine Wars, Car Robots/Robots In Disguise, Micron Legend/Armada, Superlink/Energon, Galaxy Force/Cybertron, Alternators, Binaltech, Masterpiece, Movie, Classics, Universe, World's Smallest, KissPlayers, Music Label, and Animated.

Whether you like it or not.

Everyone has things about the shows or toylines they don't like, but they don't feel the need to constantly slag it off. Every new TV series gets a forum here; that forum is then closed at some point after the series is done. This is nothing new. G1 is a dead series as far as TV goes. And there's the comic forum for G1 comic discussion. Therefore, there is no need for a G1 forum. Live with it.
    And remember this:
    You may well hate Animated, but in this particular forum you are very much in the minority. Everything you post in here is about how much you hate Animated. Well guess what! NO-ONE IN HERE WANTS TO HEAR IT. And no-one in here cares about your opinion, since you are incapable of posting it without some kind of pointless vitriol. If you presented your views without being ignorant, maybe it would be different. But you don't. You gloat smugly, and it pisses people off. But then you already know that, don't you? After all, that's clearly why you do it.
    As the old saying goes - if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. I wish people like you would take that to heart.
    Your trolling is not welcome here. Stop it.

18. LifePincher

Damn, I'm popular!

I guess speaking your mind here doesn't work? I like what I like and speak my mind. If "YOU" have a problem with it, I can throw a book at you. Dictionaries are the best place to start and are fairly cheap ya' know.

You'll lose.

19. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Believe me, it's not popularity.
    I speak my mind too. And right now I highly doubt I'm speaking just for me.
    This is the ANIMATED FORUM. Slagging off the series in here has a very obvious reaction. And you know it. This is why you are known as a troll. Don't think I'm anywhere near the only one who's noticed it.
    Not only did that make no sense whatsoever, and have nothing to do with anything, but someone who puts an apostrophe after a word such as "ya" has no business talking aboutanyone else's usage of the English Language.

20. LifePincher

Either way we both piss people off! There are a few in-betweens, but yea'.

If you want to argue, let's set to/PM mode. Unless you wanna' go all out here. I don't care. The Mods will probably side with you though and I'll get the boot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.