Third party Scourge on the way

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by eagle800524, Nov 10, 2011.

1. kabayaformers

kabayaformers Active Member

on the Seibertron forum it was mentioned that xtransbots are teaming up with them, which means the flying bathtub will be a "general" release which will make it somewhat "affordable" :)  I for one love Generations Scourge to death but this one here is ridiculous.

2. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TakaraTomy could have make the plane mode more cartoon accurate but oh well,this United new plane mold looks nice too

3. cuters

cuters Diabolist

Its not that i don,t like it its awsome i just don,t care to collect any of the 86 crew i have hotrod ultra magnus ang galvatron they just are locked away in a box they have no place with my 84/85 bots and cons

4. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    i honestly thought there would have been more love for this! never been a fan of the soap dish either BUT i have always thought the bot mode of scourge was awesome and its captured perfectly in this!

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm surprised by how much praise this is getting over that Sixshot we saw not too long ago. Folks talked all kinds of trash about that, and honestly IMO it looks much better than this.

6. Stepper

News Credits:
    The sixshot link that you posted,the face of sixshot is sure cartoon accurate compare to G1 sixshot

7. OptimusTimelord

OptimusTimelord Masterpiece Reanimator

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    CHUG is indeed updated G1 and has already done a deluxe Scourge. But not being much of a CHUG collector (and not being impressed with Generations Scourge's 'updated' alt mode either) I don't see why that thing's existence should affect opinion of this particular figure.

It just seems mad to me that anyone would turn down the chance for a screen-accurate version of a G1 movie character, just because there's already an 'updated' (i.e not accurate to anything) figure with the same name. If you happen to prefer the Generations toy, fine, but spare a thought for those of us who want a proper G1 version!

I really like this figure. Awesome bot mode. Alt mode could do with a more pointed front end IMO, but still a very good job. And although I welcome a toon-accurate figure of any G1 character at any size, I do really wish that this were bigger... Masterpiece size please!

Well that sounds promising. Hope they do upscale it! :thumb 

8. kabayaformers

deluxe size or bigger, keeping my fingers crossed. to me, legends or scout sized figures are just too tiny and fragile.a good chunk of bot is where it's at :) 

9. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    I hope the hands are cool. Really want pointy finger tips that are pink. Lol.

10. lee9

lee9 Well-Known Member

Man, this is so NICE. Hope I can get my hands on one at a reasonable price.

11. Stepper

News Credits:
    They are sure keeping us in suspension because the pics are without the hands,LOL

12. kabayaformers

a bit off topic, just received my xtransbots' powerglide and i am not impressed.i am usually very forgiving with flaws but the plastic is really rough and cheap looking.some stress marks from assembling this figure and some joints are loose..if this is any indication of their future products then forget it.