Third Bike Sister

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Torque, Dec 27, 2009.

1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    your loooknig at the worng section, the Sectino you searcinh is the augsut 24 One

2. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    IIRC, don't all three biker gals have the same "legs" in the movie? It looks like they all have Chromia's lower body, with just their upper bodies varying as far as wheel, faring, and exhaust-pipe orientation.

3. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Err..didn't you see the combined mode concept art a while back? There's also a cinematic on the ROTF dvd that shows the combined mode in works before they cut it from the movie. It's the same as in the concept art (read: it's the supertriangle of doom).

So no, I don't think the combined mode is going to redeem them, but I will be honest here and say that I LOVE the Arcee one, and the Chromia one is ok..and for the life of me I really don't see why people would hate the Arcee one opposed to liking the Chromia one (if you just hate the overall designs of the bots then I guess you like neither).

I think alot of people just hate she is asymmetrical and pink, but I think the figure is visually much more pleasing than Chromia.

4. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They've flat-out said several times that she's a new mold, will combine, and her name is Elita-1. Why the hell is there a brand-new, three page discussion about this?

5. jametron

jametron Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE! Taste Kittens…

News Credits:
    You can lead a horse to water...

6. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I've just completely given up on the third sister and the combined mode. The way Hasbro did this was just a god awful way to make a combiner. They released one in Wave 2, another in Wave 5, and another in Wave 10 or beyond. Also, Hasbro didn't advertise the combiner can combine, and I doubt any casual fans would buy all three, especially the horrible Arcee mold. Plus, if we could at LEAST get an image of the combined mode we could determine if the sisters are worth buying. Hasbro could've done this so many different ways, one in Wave 1, one in 2 and one in 3, or release them as a gift-set together, not the horrible way they chose to do it. Casual fans will have no clue the sisters can even combine, which is why a lot of people would buy all three.

7. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Wouldn't it have been better to link directly to that site and state "scroll down to August 24th"? He posted a link to a page with 7 links, not telling us which of those 7 to click, or how far down to read. Below is how he should have posted it to avoid this mix-up.

ActionFigs.com - For Collectors, By Collectors. - Hasbro Transformers Q&A of December 23rd

8. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    ^ :lol  Look one post up dude. According to the Hasbro Q&A, it's Elita-1.

9. squawkbox74

squawkbox74 Mawile enthusiast

Twitter:
    It is? huh... I read some official thingy that said it was Flare-up... Oh well.

10. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Elita-1 is getting released in the second quarter of 2010 according to my information. Know that being this anonymous is likely to make people doubt what i'm saying, but I had a very reliable source tell me this. Given that we've seen all the figures for the first quarter of 2010 (i'd assume) it's likely it won't be very long until we see Elita-1.

The wait is almost over....

11. Kaymac

Hasbro has changed the damn name a whole shit-load of times. Keeping up with it is a total pain. The final name is now most certainly Elita-1.

12. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    I honestly don't care if we don't get Elita One-Flare Up-Arcee-Who gives a shit she was useless anyways, since judging by the concept art the combined mode will suck anyways and the figure itself would probably suck too

13. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Since I now read a second post of someone who doesn't know what the combined mode looks like, here:
    Concept artwork for the Revenge of the Fallen Arcee sisters combined robot mode - Transformers News

YES, this is the combined mode - and not just an early possibility.
    If you have the ROTF DVD, go to the animatics (I think it's called Deconstructing Visual Bayhem). In it is an animatic of the Shanghai scene, which was different at that time. You will be able to see this monstrosity in motion.

They combine into this exact form, then she kind of keeps jumping from wheel to wheel, since there are three wheels (1 for each bot), place in a circle, she kind of keeps rotating while bouncing. I guess the idea was with each rotation another weapon comes up as the 'main one' for triple contentrated firepower..

14. ChrisLHanssen

ChrisLHanssen From the desk of TBSKLF

Is there any pictures of the 3rd Autobot Sister?

15. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    We've got some concept art:

Elita-1 - ROTF Main Line - Transformers Resources

Personally, I could see Hasbro reworking the Chromia mold a bit. Mainly redesigning how the engine / gun section forms so part makes an arm and the rest goes on the back.

That said, we're at Wave 10, no word on this one, so I'm thinking it's no longer happening. Wave 10 is Evac and Red Rampage, the first all-repaint assortment since the line started. Unless Wave 11 brings us a surprise, I can see Elita-Moon-Flare-One-Up-Racer slipping into the realms of "planned to, ran out of time". It wouldn't be the first time something was planned but never happened.

16. Alung

Alung Lazybot

News Credits:

I hope that doesn't happen even though what you've just said made me feel the same way.

17. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    I could agree Sol Fury, except the line has a ways to go. It's not until the fall of '10 that we will see Classics and possibly new cartoon toys. They've got a lot of time to fill up with toys, so there's time to get her in there. But it does seem odd that if this is a new mold, we haven't seen it yet. We are into the repaint area where we not only get repaints of this line's toys, but repaints of other line's should start showing up any time now.

18. SkyQuake

SkyQuake What's Quakin'?

Given that the combined mode looks so ugly, and the fact that none of the individual designs appeals to my eye.... I think the only sister I will own is Chromia (since I bought her before I saw what the final combined mode looks like). Movie 1 Arcee is heads, and tails (T&A) better than this collection of angles, and dangles (though the face could have been better on Movie 1 Arcee).

19. ChrisLHanssen

ChrisLHanssen From the desk of TBSKLF

I see that, but does anyone have any leaked pictures?

20. Kaymac

Of the toy? If we did it would be reported to news and we could all see it for a short while, until it gets taken down. This isn't BZPower, where every leaked Bionicle picture is avoided like a plague.