I've run across several annoying players while in FoC. Starkformer (I think that's his name the print is too small for me to read even with my glasses on.) a guy I've seen a couple times now who only moves enough so that the game won't boot him for sitting idol. This guy literally does nothing the entire game while his team mates are being killed. If you see this guy I recommend a truce. If you're on the opposing team, don't kill anyone unless they break the truce by shooting you first and just kill this guy repeatedly. I hate being on teams with this guy because my team always ends up loosing when this idiot is standing around doing nothing. I actually got a bunch of people from the other team to follow me to where he was standing once, they killed him... and then killed me... but I thanked them anyway just for killing that guy. Mic always on but player never talks. There are several people like this. All they do is give feed back that kills my ears and it seems every player who has this feed back problem doesn't give a crap that they're blowing out people's ear drums. Why even have a head set if you're never going to use it for anything other than to annoy people. I always ask them nicely to either turn down their TV because really it just sounds like the speakers from their TV is being picked up by their mic. Or to unplug their mic but they never freaking respond or even acknowledge anyone who's talking to them and sending them private messages to fix their mics. I've only recently discovered that I can mute people like this. For a long time I was turning my head set down so I couldn't hear them of course I couldn't hear people who were actually talking either. Not quite as annoying as the above but still kind of annoying. Even the people who aren't giving feed back, they have head sets but never use them. Again, what is the point of the head set if you're never going to use it? I'd say only about 10% of people with head sets actually use them. The other 90% wasted their money. I'm not sure how much the head sets cost sense I bought mine from my cousin but I'm guessing that's about $20 they could of given away to charity or something. I can't believe how many people just carelessly throw away their cash on things they never even use. I don't know the dude's name because again, why is the text in the game so damn small. There was a guy I was on a team with a few days ago. I'm not kidding every other word he said was a racist slur. I don't mind cussing, I don't really believe in "bad words" unless they're being directed as an insult towards someone. This guy was actually pissing me off and actually this is when I discovered I could mute people. The "N" word is the only bad word I will not say because there's no way to say that without being racist and that's the word this guy kept repeating threw the chat. He was calling people that as he killed them and as he got killed and I just didn't want to hear it. Finally on my list of things that annoy me... realizing how old I am... I heard some kid quoting Beast Wars in the chat and realized this kid wasn't even born yet when Beast Wars aired and as far as I know it wasn't being shown in reruns anywhere so it actually surprised me that he knew who Terrorsaur was. Turns out you can order Beast Wars threw Netflix and that's how he knew the show. Gawd I feel old. Though percentage wise the kids in the chat are by far the least annoying people. Maybe because I'm more annoyed by people who just give feed back, don't do anything in games, and make racist comments than kids who make me feel old. It's amazing that kids are generally seen as immature and needing to learn right from wrong but in video games they actually seem to be the most mature and polite gamers.