THINGS IN BUMBLEBEE YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Oktiduz, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Oktiduz

Oktiduz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    There are a bunch of little touches to the movie that people have missed. For example, Tfwiki didn't write anything about the goofs. So here is a comprehensive list of the things I noticed.

Errors and Goofs

Visual
    - Agent Burns has sunglasses before meeting Shatter and Dropkick then they suddenly disappear. Obviously a reshoot in order to avoid the subject matter of meeting the aliens prior to 1987
    - Bumblebee has his battle-mask in one moment when Shatter and Dropkick are capturing him but then it disappears in the next frame
    - Bumblebee has his battle mask soon after he's brought back to life then it disappears in the next frame he's in
    - Bumblebee's headlight part pops off when Dropkick kicks him. However, when the door blows up, his headlight part is still attached
    - Bumblebee has a sizable hole on the left side of his chest but when he transforms, the part that is damaged (which is his headlight in vehicle mode) is completely pristine. Maybe they couldn't destroy such a great vehicle?

Dialogue
    - In the beach scene, Charlie implies that Bumblebee should transform if someone sees them when they're "driving along." Why does Bumblebee need to hide when he's already hidden in vehicle mode?

Cool Touches
    - Shockwave's eye blinks whenever he says a word
    - Shatter does a really cool thing with her wings. She's actually quite a lanky bot so what she does is use her wings to make herself look bigger. How did I get to this conclusion? In the final battle, Shatter's wings are folded on her back, making me think that she has them just for inciting fear.
    - Bumblebee has cannons in both arms. Watch Dropkick vs Bee
    - Bumblebee is missing a door wing after his battle with Blitzwing

Weird Things
    - On Cybertron, all the weaponry was laser based in accordance to their faction. Do the Decepticons still use their Cybertronian lasers or do they use human weaponry, which is proved to be less effective? Like Blitzwing has this null-ray that acts as an automatic. Dropkick also has a cannon which shoots orange lasers. Do blue lasers behave differently on Earth?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  2. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    dont forget that shatters wings vanish when she is fighting bee

3. Oktiduz

Oktiduz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram: