Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by MV95, Jun 26, 2017.
151. According to Cogman Burton is the coolest.
152. Bee can perfectly imitate chickens
153. Bee can hold his breath under water a REALLY long time
154. Bee is either really good at hiding in plain sight, or Nemesis was really oblivious to the bright yellow Bot behind him
155. the day trader likes to bathe in oil.
159 TFR becomes the good guys with lennox
156. Dinobots live in holes in the ground
157. Cybertronian dragons can do belly flops
158. Neither Bee or Barricade are able to detect human made trackers being shot onto them
159. Bee is Prime's "Oldest Friend" due to all the other Bots from the first film being dead. (RIP Ratchet)
160. Hot Rod hates his French accent but can't get rid of it.
161. Mini Grimlock is coming into his powers
162. Optimus Prime is upset about almost destroying a planet he wants to call home but its race wants to kill them all.
163. Sqweeks really does only say chihuahua
164. Quintessa, for only being a human for mere moments I assume, has a great sense of human fashion, culture, and has fantastic skills at putting on eye liner and lipstick.
165. crosshairs is still a bastard
166. Only Cade can handle the rigors of dinobot babysitting.
167.-Onslaught is fat.
168. Apparently all I have to do to get someone to completely follow my orders is slap them.
169. There was so much potential in the movie but sadly wasted
170. Grimlock likes to eat cars.
171. It's like the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade out here.
172. The least offensive Transformers movie will be the most universally hated out of all of them.
Isn't that called spousal abuse?
173.edmund burton wont just sleep with anyone.
174. Despite saying he hates Earth, Megatron seems quite fond of Namibia.
175. Humans seemingly hate Transformers and want to kill all of them, yet according to Optimus, we have allowed them to call Earth their home.
176. The real reason why Transformers keep coming to Earth is because Optimus invites them over after every movie.
*shrug* I don't know, but what would it be in the case of Optimus and Quintessa?
177. I was apparently literally correct when I said Bumblebee was virtually unkillable. He'll just put himself back together like he came straight from the "Iron Giant."
178. The TransFormers title card no longer transforms, but the Paramount stars still make that wierd alien noise.
Separate names with a comma.