Things cut from the film that was shown in the trailers and tv spots..

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by figsdad, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Shows how much impact that moment had for me, I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  2. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes

3. tonyformer

News Credits:
    I still think the movie was bad but I'll tell you, I'm glad I seen it in 2D. I love the 3D movies but when you have all that 3D effects blowing up in your face, you miss a lot of background stuff and dialogue. So much more I caught watching it in 2D.

4. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Ironically, I saw it in 2D and still missed a ton of stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  5. tonyformer

News Credits:
    Not going to start a new thread for this and it's not cut content but some other things I noticed. When Grimlock bites down on "Dreadbot" it's never shown that he's killed. It cuts away and you see Grimlock sort of tose the body aside. It's still intact and not bitten in half.

Also NEST is still very much active. When Morshower is talking with Lennox at The Pentagon in the basement, Morshower tells Lennox to stay covert imbedded in TRF. So Lennox isn't TRF, he's still NEST. And Morshower is still calling the shots for NEST. What does that mean to me? Maybe we will see a NEST/TRF showdown in the future with TRF becoming more Transformers Prime MECH-like. They already have the Sentry Mechs.

Also Burton doesn't say he's the last remaining Witwicken. Just that he could be. Vivan is also part of that line as she's in the book. Sam is also part of that line as his picture is shown (that we know). Simmons is now one.

Also there was only that one old WWII plan TF at the castle and behind him was Bee and Hotrod. In 3D I thought it was 2 more old TFs lol.

But the big old WWII bomber that Cogman picks Cade and Bee up in, is also a TF. In the scene where Cogman brakes Crosshairs finger, at the end of that scene, Cogman points off screen and then dose the signal for spool up the propellers/props like they do in the military. He was to be pointing to that plan off screen which I'm sure was a TF.

There was a cut scene there too because I remember seeing Mark being filmed around that plane and getting on it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sideswipe 228

Sideswipe 228 Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    I just seen the movie i enjoyed it and topspin having leadfoots head attached to his body is fucked up that means they both died from ksi and they put leadfoot head on to topspin thats what i think happened anyways but it was long asf tho.

7. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    Given everything that I've seen posted here, just makes me hope for an extended edition even more.

I'm pretty sure none of the previous movies suffered from this level of cuts.

• Like Like x 2
  8. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

YouTube (Legacy):
    Wasn't there an alternate version of the flying drone scene that Michael Bay showed up with Cad standing in front of that guy, who's name I forget, with his hands cautiously in the air saying "Easy don't panic. It's me they want."

9. Uncrazimatic55

Uncrazimatic55 Well-Known Member

Maybe the script was good and Bay made changes. If it's true they hired new writers and put them in a room with all sorts of Transformers cannon, they had to have come u with something better. We do know they took two scripts/ideas and merged them. They might have just overloaded one movie with too much and made the plot too convoluted.

10. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I think a lot of people are ASSUMING there is a ton of cuts that were made. I'm still of the opinion that Bay and his editor just suck at their jobs.

• Like Like x 1