THF-04 The Hyper Magnum (KO MP-22 Ultra Magnus)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by mikeszekely, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Britai Kridanik

Britai Kridanik Member

Instagram:
    Hmmm... I've never ordered from them so I can't speak on their reliability. However, if you do decide to make the purchase, the butflap fix alone is worth it.

2. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Buying on Aliexpress has been a pleasure. Plenty of sellers with good prices and the fact that the seller doesn't get paid until the buyer confirms they've received the product is reassuring that you will get what you ordered and not deal with scams like ebay.

Aside from that, as someone said Wish Toy Store on there is good, I've bought from them multiple times with great experience. I bought my Magnus from Lensple Robot Store though which have also been great. The incorporated fix of the butt flap is perfect, why didnt Takara think of that, it's a no brainer! Also the arm ratchet upgrade and the gun upgrade already being included is also well worth it. Pretty much everything about the THF version is better all around. Things are tighter and feel more solid and better so it's simply the better option costing less money. I'm very happy with mine!

3. VVa

VVa I play to win, and I'm not a good loser.

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Ye.

4. Britai Kridanik

Britai Kridanik Member

Instagram:
    Excellent!!! Well, if your looking for the ultimate magnus, finish him off with the KFC hand upgrade. If you want posable fingers. Mine currently has the matrix hands but the KFC hands are pretty damn good.