They'd have done it, too! If the TFA crew had been let loose

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by IronicHide, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Starscreamer217

Starscreamer217 Banned

News Credits:
    The "Bayhem" villain is a spec-tacular idea. :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: 

I'd think it'd be interesting to see an episode set in the Great Wars, focusing on Megatron's original team of Starscream, Lugnut, Blitzwing, and Blackarachnia.

It would be great to see them in battle, and how Starscream got the motive to take over.

Or... to also see how Blackarachnia made Blitzwing a triple changer.

An episode showing Cyclonus' origin or how he became how he is today would also be nice.

2. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    didn't see all of TFA beacuse of how early in the morning it was(6am? come on) I would've liked to see more cameos by Beast wars. I also would have like to see a G1 bumblebee in it somewhere. Plus Armada Hot Shot in the crowd somewhere

3. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I would love to see some more Unicron Trilogy references. Or maybe a Nemesis Prime. :D 

Unfortunately, I know for a fact Primus would never appear. Wyatt hates Primus, asked him at TFCon last year. :( 

4. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    Hehe, that'd be great. It'd be better if one of Cybertron's moons turned into a giant bass. A moon-bass! Get it?...
    :tumbleweed: 

...I'm also for additional Dinobots, Devastator, and Peter Cullen voicing a future "Optimus Magnus." And definitely more Team Rodimus vs. Team Chaar.

5. Feralstorm

Feralstorm To Infinity - and Your Mom TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Seems to me that an Animated Nemesis Prime should be David Kaye doing his Megatron voice - yes...

6. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You win.
    This would have been awesome.

7. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Would have been great to have Magnus say "I can't deal with that right now."

8. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I would've love to see a Decepticon Centric episode (Kind of like Armada's "Rebellion")

9. shocky the spy

shocky the spy Zaku Pilot

I would have like to have seen animated devastator, and then a portal opens up then, movie devs comes out, and grinds him into pulp! Also how about an old friend of blitzwings called Baron von Ransack ( you all know who i am talking about!)

10. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd have loved to hear Animated Optimus Prime tear off all three of Bliztwing's faces and say "GIVE ME YOUR FACES!!!"

In fact, if Animated had gone on any longer, I would have loved for it to have way more movie references. (Perhaps Animated would have lasted longer, had it been more like the movies...)

11. Feralstorm

Feralstorm To Infinity - and Your Mom TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Optimus: "Give me your FACE!" *wrench!*

Blitzwing(lol random): "No problem! I got two more!"

Alternate line: "Go ahead and take zat vun - zat guy was a jerk anyway!"

12. Crumplezone

Crumplezone Banned

I always thought they could remake the G1 episode "Hoist Goes Hollywood" with Micheal Bay.

13. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    For a school project, Dan Whitwicky makes a story about the Autobots. The episode is very similar to the episode "Dexter and Computress Get Mandark!" from Dexter's Laboratory. The transformers are poorly drawn and look less like they actually do and more like their G1 incarnations. (Except Bulkhead) Sari is replaced in the story as the human sidekick by Dan. In the story, Prime is given "Sooper Ultamate Ottobot Leedership" by "Ultra Magnets" who is drawn as a white "Optumis Prime". Megatron wants to take away the Sooper Ultamate Ottobot Leedership to control the world be be the king of the world. His teammates "Starscreemer" and "Chugway" build a super laser ship. All the Transformers can fly for some reason, and oddly enough, sometimes some of them can't. At the end of the story, all the "Deseptacons" combine into a giant robot "Devustader" and Dan takes out a giant laser gun out of nowhere and blows up all the Decepticons. Then Dan becomes the king of the world and "Sabertron".

Hot Shot suffers from temporary processor damage becoming insane and the Autobots have to make sure that he get in any danger until he recovers. He keeps on talking about things like how his shoulders are hurting and how he eats babies and constantly says "JaAm!" for no apparent reason.

A "Spend a Day with the Autobots" sweepstakes is held and the winner is a girl named Melissa Faireborn, who is a complete nut-job who has a crush on Optimus Prime. Even though she is already 20 years old, she still acts like an immature kid(who happens to be crazy) and does not wear pants, which is more disturbing than usual since she wears men's boxers. Melissa also carries around a surfboard that she calls her trailer with drawings on it of her and Optimus kissing. All the Autobots are afraid of her because they find her to be extremely disturbing and weird and later on try to make up excuses to not to spend time with her. At the end of the episode, she becomes mentally sound after they find out the cause of her abnormality - a smoke stack from a toy truck lodged in her brain.

An entire episode about a dream one of the characters have where the Decepticons are good and the Autobots are evil.

Megatron gets a strange, orange object stuck in his fusion cannon(after he somehow rebuilds it) and spends the entire episode trying to dislodge it.

14. ezim93

ezim93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We need an homage to the comic book where Ratchet & Megatron were fused into one entity. That would be awesome just to hear their banter.

15. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    A flashback episode to the start of the great war, where we see exactly how the decepticons rose up, and exactly how the autobots changed from a race of pacifistic explorers and scientists to the military-industrial complex they appear as in animated.

16. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I just wanted some form of media to display that rivlary. I thought Animated would've done it. It would've been a great thing for both characters. Plus, we get to have Corey Burton talk to himself.