There's still hope for Ratchet to come back.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Caminus Prime, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No! He's dead leave him that way and if you're bring him back then why not Jazz and Ironhide as well?

2. FirestormBlizzard

FirestormBlizzard No. 1 Jazz Fan

Nope they are super dead man. Idek where Jazz's remains went (Probs in a box) and Ironhide, it is super impossible for him to return. Unless time travel interferes.

3. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Jazz was put into a trailer? Don't know where that went though. It was in one of the movie comics.

And Ironhide is beyond Ironically dead. He was rusted by cosmic rust and he ain't coming back.

4. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was trying to be sarcastic. The point I was trying to make is those characters are dead and should stay dead otherwise whats the point of killing them off. They've killed Megatron twice and brought him back 3x to be nothing but a henchmen.

5. Galvatross

Galvatross Living the Meme Veteran

Please no. That is one of the worst ideas for the films. Ratchet's death was easily the best done death in the franchise. They actually took a robot who didn't get much characterization in the previous films and got sidelined in the previous two sequels and actually made it impactful for the movie. There was more to his character in that one scene than the previous three movies combined. I would much rather a robot in a brand about warring factions get killed in a meaningful way than continue to stand around in sequels and do nothing.

• Like Like x 2
  6. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    No wtf. Jazz can be easily brought back with the staff.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

Hound is in no way, shape or form a medic. He's far more into destroying things. I suspect the crosses were more of his tribute to Ratchet, than anything else.

Since both Ratchet's spark and Jazz's spark were intact after their deactivations, they both can be brought back to life.

As for Ratchet, he did all his repairing of Bots offscreen. He was not a piss poor medic, just a victim of piss poor writing and directing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    I was hoping that we could get some line from Hound about becoming the new medic. Yeah, he's destructive as hell, but I think that would've been interesting seeing him trying to take up a new role on the team he's not really qualified for out of necessity. And also out of the goodness of his Spark, the big lug. When it comes down to it Hound really does seem to care about his comrades, so I thought it would be noble of him to take up the very delicate and critical role of medic just to help out the team.

Aw well. Now granted, Crosshairs might be more qualified since he comes off as the gang's grease monkey. But I dunno. I saw potential for a sweet bit of characterization.

9. SunSwipe5

Yea, I could see Cross as their backup medic (tho, they really should've at least kept Jolt). I mean, he's pretty much a Wrecker, and those guys have to have some kind of very basic medical training given what they do for a living.

I'm sure Hound, under all of his bravado, cares for his fellow Bots. I just don't see him being or having any medical training. He's also just physically not built for it.

10. Dark Skies

Dark Skies Autobot Megatron

Part of me hopes that Ratchet will come back, but his death scene was so effective that it really shouldn't be undone. It's way too late to bring back Jazz though, in my opinion. Most people have probably already forgotten about him.

11. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yeah, but where is the KnightShip? It seems TF5 screenwriters think that it was in our dreams only*sigh

12. SunSwipe5

What do you mean "Where is the Knights Ship"? The Bots have it, with Drift piloting it.

13. Dark Skies

You sure? I think they are piloting a small ship that detached from the much larger Knight Ship.

• Like Like x 1
  14. SunSwipe5

That giant ship that picked them up at the end of the movie was the Knights Ship, the same ship Wreckgar finally delivered to them at the junkyard.
    Drift piloted the ship from the time they left the junkyard right up to the end of the movie.
    So yup, I'm 100% sure it's theKnights Ship ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  15. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Internet Soldier

News Credits:
    "Easily" you say, when that isn't what the staff does. It's been 10 years guys Jazz is dead. The whole point of killing him was because they thought the audience would like him the most out of him, Prime, and Bumblebee and that would mean his death would have an impact.

16. SunSwipe5

Actually, the staff does have restorative powers. It restored Bee's voice box and voice, and was in the process of restoring Cybertron.
    So I'm pretty sure it could restore a single Bot whose spark is still intact ;) 
    Nobody is saying they will bring back Jazz, only that they can if they wanted to.

• Like Like x 2
  17. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Internet Soldier

News Credits:
    I did not get that impression what so ever.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Dark Skies

You're right. I forgot that the transport ship that they detached in AoE was destroyed. The Knight Ship didn't seem as large as it was in AoE to me though.

19. SunSwipe5

Considering Quintessa pretty much spelled out what her staff is capable of.......;) 

20. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    No one said that it was a Lockdown ship, it was just ad-hoc generic transport. Everything looks like as if there were no AOE events at all! Where is CreatorS? We've seen the pink hand in AOE, their ships bombing the Earth, are you forgetting it? Why Knights are on the Earth, if they was captured by Lockdown?