There are too many bugs and stuff in this game.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Shizuka, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

Most of the stuff you describe seems to be just lag exploitation by other players...

But there are some real bugs in this game which do need fixing:

-Crappy/buggy ally AI
    Sometimes my allies will just stand there in the middle of a firefight, other times they will get stuck behind unpassable doors/walls (at least for me) and will randomly "spawn" next to me at the next checkpoint.

-Voices not playing
    During the mission to acquire the Omega Key, Brawl and Megatron had a non-existant conversation followed by a Zeta Prime mime show... this sorta thing happens occasionaly and since I actually give a damn about the story it's frustrating having to restart from the last checkpoint again.

2. s10blazed

s10blazed Duly appointed...

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I randomly fell through a floor in Escalation last night. I was driving along as Ratchet, pushed the go fast button and WHAM! I was falling through space as I was forced to transform back into a robot. The game ended soon after that by coincidence and I had no inclination to play again.

I feel many players are dropping out of multi-player for this exact type of reason.

3. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I don't know, I've played mulitplayer a LOT and I've only fallen through a map twice.

4. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

Two times too many.

5. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I dont think I've ever fallen through a map in this game yet.

What needs to be fixed is the goddamn rebound on bumping into a teammate.

Start of match, buff teammates with war cry while we're all a cluster.
    Transform, bump into ally scout, get sent flying off the edge of the map to fall to my death.

6. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

Surprise Attack.

I love that ability so much!

7. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    ive fallen through the map on the final level of the autobots campagain i got knocked by trypticons tail and friggen launched through a never ending pit.... it kept all the details around me when i hit th floor i could walk around didnt die or lose health as soon as i looked up my game would bug out and lag. prob the worst thing that happend to me in the game!!

and ive gone through the map maybe 5 times by people pushing me through driving there cars over mine becuase there idiots and need to beat me to the points.

8. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    It's because in WFC continuity, transformers are made of rubber, not metal.

9. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    Also fix the team balancing or lack thereof. Tired of playing code of power and it being 8 on 2. For the love of Primus can the programmers at HM not count? I want even teams for once.

10. The Constructicon

Isn't the max 5 on 5?

11. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    The max amount of players is 10, I've had 8 vs 2, 7 vs 3 and 6 vs 4 multiple times, it's like a monkey programmed this shit.

12. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    Once I was in a match 9 vs 1. Obviously the 1 left.

13. The Constructicon

Strange, I've never seen such a thing. I've have 5 vs 1 but I've never seen a team exceed 5 players.

14. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My favorite is when you have four players in a room waiting for a game to start, but won't because there a message at the bottom that reads "waiting for balanced teams." I waited with other players for 3 minutes (until one player left) before the game started--3 on one is how the game started, but others joined during the game.

15. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah that crap happens often, my fix while hosting was make it so every one can choose their side. every one was happy. to bad i cant host public games

16. Wraithier

Wraithier Well-Known Member

Yeah I've had matches where I am the only player in the match and I can run around and cap all the points until others join. Then there is a strange bug that has happened to me and my brother twice, where we'll join a game and be a ghost "third faction." IE he and I should be on the same team since we joined together, and we are both autobots (or whatever) he can kill me, I can kill him, and we can attack both Autobots and Decepticons...very interesting...the points counter is blank but we both still get XP.

17. The Constructicon

Yeah, I joined as a party once and all five of use were put on the third team... There were two Autobots, three Decepticons and five of us crazy people. None of us were on the same team, it was like there were five people playing deathmatch. So we just ran around causing chaos, one of the most fun games we'd ever played.

18. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    Not a bug but it bothers me more than anything else when my team has mics but won't fucking use them. I'm sick of people joining my team and being in a party with their friends who are in different games, then they wonder why we lost as if the lack of communication and team work were not even a factor.

19. ToddJumper

ToddJumper Toddimus

Ebay:
    The only major bug I have found, and if anyone else has it let me know, but sometimes during multiplayer it completely locks up my PS3 and I have to shut it down. This usually happens during the EMP grenades that make the screen all fuzzy.

I own 20 Ps3 games and WFC is the only game that locks up my system and only in multiplayer, no clue what is causing it.

20. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    I haven't played this game online in..two weeks? All because of the online issues ><