Theory regarding Megatron/Galvatron and the Allspark

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Applejacktimus, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Still see the Sunshine

I know, "another theory thread?"

How exactly did Gavlatron gain control of the KSI prototypes? How did he even survive his MK-esque death in DOTM? Why did that one Traxx drone shout "Piece of shit!" at the Knightship before shooting it down? I think I have an answer to all three of these questions.

The Allspark.

So we all know how Megatron was killed in '07 by having his spark overloaded with the Allspark. Remember that line Ratchet made regarding Optimus shoving the cube into his chest? "The cube is raw power, it could destroy you both!" Well, he turns out to be right, but what resurrects him is ironically a small shard of the very thing that killed him. What if that small fragment of the Allspark, which gives life to machines mind you, is not only what kept him alive after getting his goddamn spine torn out, but also what gave his "reborn" self control of the KSI prototypes? Suppose Megatron somehow got the shard from his chest in his old body into his new body. Maybe the cube sliver also gives him the power to create life, the power that originally belonged to the cube, just like Sam did - only with its knowledge instead. This would explain why some of the KSI prototypes spoke, because they were sentient now - just like Dispensor, Ejector, Dickbot the Blenderguy and the rest. (Maybe this is also how Igor came into existence too, he was made from the late Longhaul's head) As for the KSI prototypes, maybe they acknowledge that Galvatron is their creator and are loyal to him for it. He does also call them his brothers, possibly because they are machines given life by the Allspark just like him. Is it possible that Megatron/Galvatron is now at least partially immortal? What are your thoughts on this theory?

Thanks for reading.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  2. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

That's... a genuinely interesting idea. I doubt they'll acknowledge it, but I would be happy with this explanation.

3. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I always thought that ... but I think that the shard became energy and that energy became megatron´s new soul ...

... a replacement for his dead spark ...

and when megatron possessed galvatron that energy just passed on to him !!!

however, there is a thing that does not completly make sence here :

why would some random allspark mutations obey megatron-galvatron !?

4. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

• I like those ideas, I however have a thought on the allspark that I was thinking of today I was going to put it in its own thread but it's better here. Considering that the all spark has throughout the movies been used for or been involved in decepticons plot side of things and like you say the final shard now resides within megatron or his soul, or even quite possibly in his new body too like you said that may have been how he transferred himself into galvatron, add in the fact that it creates robots that just want to attack and kill whatever they see. Then it begs the question.....was the all spark from the initial tf07 movie either infused with the energy of or actually was THE DARK SPARK, this would also account for galvatrons/megatrons abilities to control the ksi bots and perhaps like you say imbue them with life? Just a thought and possibly tangent from your theory what you think?

5. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well if Megatron-Galvatron does somehow now posses the power of the AllSpark as in he is the new vessel for the AllSparks Energy. Remember, The Fallen said the AllSpark can never be destroyed, only transform. So what did it transform into? Maybe Megatron since the end on movie 1 was the new vessel of the AllSparks power where as Sam took its knowledge? Remember, Sam also has his hands on it when it's energy went into Megs. So if Megs could have fitting his hands on Sams brain to get at that knowledge, he would have been a complete AllSpark so to speak.

Now that knowledge is in OP as it was combined with the Matrix. So only together could OP and Megs truly bring Cybertron back to life MAYBE!?

But again, if Megs/Galvs has the power of the AllSpark as it seems he does, than those he gives life to, should be more than just non sentient life.

6. Applejacktimus

Maybe they acknowledge that Galvatron is their creator and are loyal to him for it. He does also call them his brothers, possibly because they are machines given life by the Allspark just like him.

...I think I'm gonna edit this into the first post now...

7. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Which ones?

8. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

No it's not that, he calls them brothers in a clever quip that nobody's caught onto yet....they're all made from pieces of the same bodies they all basically share transformers DNA and are only programmed different it's quite possible that each drone is equal to galvatron in powers and abilities but he's the only one who has any idea what is going on so he makes them take the fall for him, rather than him doing the dirty work himself.

9. Achilles1943

News Credits:
    i was refering to stinger and the other KSI drones

10. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

The ksi bot who shoots down the escaped temenos ship in Hong Kong does indeed shout 'piece of shit' I'd say that's very sentient :D 

11. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

See my previous posts here I think it explains my opinion why, I gave two ideas....one that the original allspark was in fact the dark spark hence all of its attributes we have seen it produce be evil, and the last of it merged with megatrons spark in rotf

Or....

It's simply because they're all immediately sentient but as megatron is the only one with a clue as to what is happening plus he's bigger they may just listen to him without question

12. Achilles1943

News Credits:
    imo they aren´t really evil but barbaric ... because the allspark creates primitive cybertronians and not civilized and evolved ones ...

13. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

But like the OP mentioned the one who shot down Optimus' escape vessel called it a piece of shit....and megatron and decepticons are anything but civilized.

14. Achilles1943

News Credits:
    exactly ... I hypotized allspark created transformers are primitive ... and this thread is all about the KSI bots being allspark created

15. Applejacktimus

I think a good way to describe the Allspark-borne bots would be "feral." Sentient or not, Cybertronians are a species, just like humans. Presumably, newborn Cybertronians wouldn't be born with any intelligence other than instinct - hence why the Allspark-bots act like wild animals. For the KSI guys, Galvatron might have "uploaded" basic intelligence into them when he made them sentient.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Well no they were ksi created?! That's the whole point of cemetery wind. The point of this thread is about them being all spark controlled!! They may be sentient but because megs/galvs is or maybe as the OP points out contains the last piece or information of all spark (that still may be the dark spark) he has the ability to control or influence them. However I doubt learning the English language or understanding how to curse proper was part of anything other than self awareness

17. Applejacktimus

What I'm thinking is the drones were made by KSI, given sentience by the Allspark's power, and are commanded by Galvs, who uploaded basic intelligence as well as a subconsious "follow my orders" directive into them.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Megatronus the Fallen

Megatronus the Fallen The First Decepticon

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    So that's what that Trax said. I couldn't quite make it out but thanks.

I really LOVE this theory.

19. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Between this threads beginning and this point it does raise some interesting points from everyone who's posted

• Like Like x 1
  20. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Seeing as how in Animated there was a similar thing going on with Starscream being kept alive with an All spark shard in his forehead it certainly wouldn't be that far off if the same thing was going on with Megatron in the movies.