Theory on "The Last Knight".

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tonyformer, Jul 16, 2016.

1. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So a lot of us think OP might be the Last Knight or that even Megatron might be The Last Knight. We do know that Lockdown said in AOE that he was hunting all the Knights and that OP was the last right?

IF OP was the last, I don't think we would be getting a movie again about Optimus as "The Last Knight". OP might in fact be a Knight and Megatron may also turn out to be "A long lost Knight". But I really think this is all misdirection to keep up from the real "Last Knight".

Now looking at this movies Transformers The Last Knight "font", and knowing how Hasbro has been talking about a combined Universe for many of its known and not so known brands. What if and I do mean "IF", The Last Knight is none other than (Rom the Space Knight)? Rom if used as a TF and not the human/robot hybrid in the comics, Rom as both in name and character could fit the bill. Now we also know they already hinted that "they already have their Knight in gold" right? And of course a lot of people jumped right out and said Bee.

I don't think Bee lol. Let's look at the font again. It matches the font of Rom The Space Knight. The hint of a knight in gold is a big hint indeed. But wait! Rom is silver in the comics right? Yes but, let's step back and say for the sake of argument that "The Last Knight" is gold. What if and again "IF", The Last Knight is Rom but they also mix his origins with that of "The Last Autobot"?

For those that don't know who The Last Autobot is, here Last Autobot - Transformers Wiki

The last Autobot, given the name of Rom and "The Last Knight". Would make a lot of sense and fit into the story if in the pretense of him being the protector of Cybertron and still hidden there.

Also, on the billboard in NY, we see what looks like a ship or space station in the sky. Reaching here, but If my above theory turns out to be true, there is a good chance that the Space Station we see there could also belong to The Last Knight/The Last Autobot and might be his "Watch Tower" station he later uses to watch over Cybertron.

2. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly all this "ROM" crap is getting annoying. I don't even recall Transformers being included in the shared universe.

3. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatron is brown Bread and its Bay doing his own thing... WTF TF5 is Titled..

4. Rumblestorm

News Credits:
    This makes even less sense.

5. G1DeadEnd

G1DeadEnd Bring on 5, 6, 7 & 8!

News Credits:
    This /\

tonyformer, your theory is interesting, albeit it's clutching at straws, regarding ROM, I do however hope the Last Autobot makes it into at least one of the sequels to come.
    Also, Megatron was "dead" during AOE, perhaps that's why Lockdown wasn't counting him as one of the knights -- we already know what it says on Megs' helmet. Similarly the Fallen counted Optimus a the last Prime, event hough Sentinel was in a coma on the moon. Ratchet said: "his levels are faint . . . ", so in my book Sentinel wasn't A 100% dead.

6. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

Its the mythological super warrior Rodimus with his merry men prowl and landmine.
    Wandering the universe with the flag of peace saving damsel bots in distress

7. Shark

Shark Carcharodon carcharias

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    It's gonna end up being Bumblebee with Sqweeks as the mini-con that turns into his ultimate weapon. :lol  I can feel it in my cartilage!

8. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Everyone knows it's Bay, because it's his last movie.

Now on a serious note, this theory was posted about a month ago on some site I can't remember. It sounds very plausible, but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

9. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Google+:
    However cool it would be it's definitely not gonna be Rom. And like Moy said, this theorem was like 2 months ago. It's either gonna be Megatron, Optimus, or outta their ass Bumblebee at this rate.

10. Rumblestorm

News Credits:
    The last knight being Bumblebee would definitely explain why the Bumblebee spin-off that follows TLK.

11. tonyformer

News Credits:
    but you can't say that it's definitely not going to be Rom. Hasbro already confirmed they want a shared universe of sorts. I'm not saying it will be Rom for sure but I wouldn't put it past them to use TFs as a means to start a Rom live action movie series and tie the 2 universes together.

12. Sixshot93

Sixshot93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    To be honest - and no disrespect - if they ever wanted crossover Transformers with the planned shared universe they doing with G.I. JOE, ROM, and such, they cannot, cannot use the aesthetic that the Movie-Verse currently has. They're gonna have to go completely different if they ever EVER plan to bring TF into the fold. Sorry, but they have to.

13. tonyformer

News Credits:
    ok so what aesthetic would you have in mind? If anything, I think GI Joe would need to would need to go more the route of the TFs aesthetic as the GI Joe movie look is pure garbage and the CG for the movies and story is far worse than even TFs lol. Rom (again IF) mixed in and again guys, keep in mind this thread is all based on a theory. I'm not saying it's a fact and goon to happen. A lots went to be dead set on it not happening or that it never can happen. Rom would IMO fit a whole lot more easy into the TFs universe than any other Hasbro product.

14. Sixshot93

Sixshot93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    An aesthetic imagined by Hasbro and a director not named Michael Bay. Sorry, I had to go there.

Serious version - Each TF universe aesthetic has to be unique enough to stand out from each other. The look of the robots for example would be both Bots and Cons faces are human like and not bug-eyed monsters IE Decepticons, mostly. Vehicle kibble a given. If I created an aesthetic for a TF film, I would throw in influences of IDW G1. But not make it too cartoonish and too stylised that you don't believe in it. Has to have like the current films a degree of realism to their look. Detail is important as hell.

Tonally, not as dark-ish as sometimes the Bay-Verse/TFCU can go - naturally, unnaturally. More balanced - humour timed right in moments of sadness done right. More colourful.

... Great, I'm laying out my vision unto you here now.

15. tonyformer

News Credits:
    yeah I could go for that.

16. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

Perhaps. Maybe this means that Optimus has to go awol, and please not by dying again.

17. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

id say chances are very good 'the last knight' is NOT optimus prime...that would be too obvious...

18. dmizzle26

dmizzle26 Well-Known Member

I honestly think the Last Knight is going to be BumbleBee. With his spin-off coming I feel they gotta do something big with him in this Movie if his spin-off is to come after this

19. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

A part of me still hopes it's Rodimus, even though I know it's extremely unlikely.

20. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was ROM.