Theory on King Arthur (in TF5)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tonyformer, Aug 23, 2016.

1. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok so time for another one of my off the wall theories lol.

Seeing as how this movie is called the last knight and we are all speculating on if OP or even Megs is this "Last Knight". What if The Last Knight truly is King Arthur?

I'll explain.

We know we are getting a sunken Ship and it looks like the movies "artifact" of importance will be in that ship and need to be retrieved. Okay great, but who's ship is it? My theory is that the ship belongs to this "Creator" who is rumored to be in the movie and I believe this Creator is a cast off Quintesson who took on the appearance of Merlin to blend in during those times. And I believe this Creator has the Sword (artifact) on his ship that is in the water. However, it may just be that the Creator knew he would one day die and or be found so he had a protector. This protector would come to be known King Arthur.

Now this is where my theory gets a bit more complicated. What if King Arthur himself was not human but a TF? The last knight to be more precise. What if this protector of the Creator took on the role of the protector of Camalot and therefore Earth? This Transformer could be in all gold and could be someone like Ultra Magnus or even, sorry to say it again, but ROM the Space Knight lol.

There is a myth that King Arthur's burial site was supposedly found and when they found his remains, he was GIANT and his remains looked not of this world. So what if they find his burial site and instead of human remains, they find a buried transformer in stasis? And find out that this Transformer was from the Knights of Cybertron and protecting this cast out Quintisson and his artifact? And while on Earth, he (the Transformer) started a new brotherhood of Knights out of loyal humans that swore to protect their secret?

2. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Macrodata Refinement - SVR'D Access

News Credits:
    Nah, he and the Knights are a bunch of football players from the future who get pulled back in time.

3. Shark

Shark Carcharodon carcharias

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Whoa, interesting.
    Can you provide a link or some kind of reference to the myth about King Arthur's remains? That's the first time I've heard of that one, lol.

4. tonyformer

News Credits:
    Here is one site that makes mention of it.
    https://www.damninteresting.com/king-arthurs-grave/

5. Galvatron1998

Galvatron1998 Maximal

News Credits:
    I like that theory and would be pleased if that turned out to be the case.

6. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

I like it! Ever since Merlin and "The Creator" were mentioned as being in the film it sounded like it would have elements from "A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court" and "Madman's Paradise, and this theory has elements of both.

7. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mythical giants are noted in almost every ancient culture and even in the Bible and the Dead Sea Scrolls. They are called Nephilim (Hebrew) or Annunaki (Sumerian). They are a hybrid race of half human half angel/god/alien descendant from beyond this realm who ruled the world before they were wiped out in a flood and later during the wars of Joshua and other places where they made a second incursion.

8. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Senior Robotic Citizen

News Credits:
    This guy knows his stuff.

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Or what if King Arthur and his team were the 13 primes all along? If feel the more we know the more questions there is.

Rember the King Arthur cartoon from back in the days? Sounds a lot like this now.

10. Shark

Shark Carcharodon carcharias

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
  11. GirlBot

GirlBot Mini-Cassette

News Credits:
    The legend also says that King Arthur slumbers on the Isle of Avalon (do not mistake with Axalon) and in the hour of need he will rise.

I was thinking something similar, but with all the knights and Merlin being transformer pretenders. Merlin is a good fit for Alpha Trion with his beard and cape look. I don't have anybody for Arthur. There's Nova, but he's too much of a villain, and Prima, who I think was used in ROTF. Also I can't get Beast Wars set in medieval times out of my head, where Maximals and Predacons impersonated knights when in robot mode and mythical beasts (like dragons and griffons) when in beast mode.

12. Furnace

Furnace Antroid at a picnic

Or, the mythical creatures could have been Dinobots,

13. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

So when can we expect Lancelot and Guinevere?

In all seriousness, seems like they're making a movie with A Raider in King Arthur's Court as the inspiration.

Let's see how many more missing and/or dead Cybertronians suddenly appear alive and well, too. I'm all for the minor twins returning, purely for comedic purposes. lol

14. tonyformer

News Credits:
    I'd like to see them show up and actually die but go out fighting instead of just vanishing as they have.

15. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

I'm still of the mind that I'd like for Swipe, Dino, Jolt, Chromia, Topspin, Roadbuster, Skids and Mudflap to have ditched the Earth Bots. They decided they had enough of the fickle humans, boarded a sister ship of the Xanthium and went on a galactic road trip to find and join up with Sunstreaker, Magnus, Prowl and others(taking Jazz's body and Ratchet's spark, so that Percy and First Aid could fix them since their sparks weren't damaged. Thanks to AOE's retcons).

I'm actually hoping Drift and Crosshairs decide to grab their own ship and join up with them. I'm all for Bots like Trailbreaker, Gears, Springer, Kup, Hoist, Swerve.......showing up and joining the Earth Bots.

16. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    After seeing the actor who plays King Arthur just now it does make me wonder if he's truly a Cybertronian in disguise or at least a human who's been given some Cybertronian powers by the sword.

Also in the Arthurian lore the Lady of the Lake was the one who gave him Excalibur so what if the Lady of the Lake was actually an ancient Cybertronian who likely had ties to the creators then after fleeing she gave the sword to Arthur knowing that he's a being that can use the blade for noble purposes.

17. tonyformer

News Credits:
    that very well could be. But that now makes 2 Cybertronian relics that could be in the movie. The item on the back of the one knight is more a staff and I really think that's Merins all powerful staff of which he get his "Magic" powers.

18. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

i was thinkin...2, 3, & 4 opened with a prologue taking place in the past...even the first film's opening monologue serves as prelude...what are the odds the king arthur scenes take place during the opening scenes & or are the prelude for this film?

19. Primus Productions

Primus Productions Defender of the bayverse Veteran

News Credits:
    I can honestly, See this happening. All we need now is how Optimus and his team play's out and how Megatron return's.

20. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I never even saw that cartoon but I totally get the reference. :lol 

Realistically it'll be something something ancient Transformers.